Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bargains on HMV site (or their DB as gone wonky)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame they dont work on Japanese Market place otherwise I'de be well set for Otomedius Extra's & Death Smiles Mega Black Label.

Still these will no doubt go on a few Live Arcade games I never knew I wanted till I had points to squander

Comment

Damnit, looks like i've missed out again! Add them to the basket, via the sales link, and they show up @ £17.99

Comment

The Microsoft Points 2 for ?30 offer was available in-store in my local HMV today.

Comment

Yeah. Pretty much every HMV I've been in in the last week or so still has them :}

Comment

Did anyone that managed to order some of the £10 points get them? My order shows as the product being deleted, despite them still appearing on the site at £17.99. I'm toying with the idea of an email to them...
            Last edited by Skull Commander; 04-05-2009, 21:03.

Comment

I never got mine - "Deleted" as well. A right git, as I know people who ordered hours after me got theirs. I was counting on those to feed my RockBand DLC habit.....

Comment

Originally posted by Skull Commander View Post
                Did anyone that managed to order some of the ?10 points get them? My order shows as the product being deleted, despite them still appearing on the site at ?17.99. I'm toying with the idea of an email to them...
                Mine arrived on Saturday
                They were indeed 2100 cards & mine is labelled up as ?9.99.

Comment

Hmmm. Might leave it for a few days and see whats going on...

Comment

Mine all arrived ok from the first time they went up. all 9.99 2100

But some guy on rllmuk said the same thing as you, so I doubt you will get them sadly. Basically if you didnt get the sent out emails you won't get them.

Comment

Working...
                    X