Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xbox live and memory card question

Hey All,

I have a modded xbox and after hearin about the new thing microsoft are doing i wont be able to go live nemore even tho i have a switch. my question is if I bought a new xbox and didnt have it modded...could I transfer my xbox live account details to a new machine by using a memory card?

Phil.

yes you can m8, - my m8 copied his live account to my memory card then we installed it on my xbox, as well as having my own live account. Did this so the both of us could be live enabled and using headsets on split screen motogp.
    The fact that your xbox got banned has no effect on your live account whatsoever- its the xbox thats banned, not the account.
    "Borrow" a memory card from eb/game then take it back if you don't already own one

Comment

Sorry but whats this "new thing" MS are doing?

I have my modded xbox with a switch installed and I am still using XBL with no problems at all.

Comment

good point nonny m8

never quite read the first post correctly and just assumed the guy's xbox had already been banned.

personally i aint been on xbox live for a while, with my modded and switched xbox -

so Pjam2003, like nonny says what exactly is:
        I have a modded xbox and after hearin about the new thing microsoft are doing i wont be able to go live nemore even tho i have a switch
        this "new thing"

thx
        YW

Comment

Mate... nothing seems to have changed.

I was playing Motogp and Capcom vs SNK2 for at least 10 hours yesterday without any problems. As long as you have a switch your still fine.

Comment

Yeh I got a switch. I heard summit from saurian a while bak sayin even if u have a switch microsoft can block out ur chip wit some new update that needs to be downloaded when u go live. aint been online for a couple months now anywayz so I dunno.

Phil.

Comment

Working...
            X