Dragon Quest Swords - ?8
    FF Tactics A2 - ?10

360:
    The Club - ?8
    Infinite Undiscovery - ?10

PS3:
    Dark Sector - ?5

And some others. DQ IV is a bargain.

Wheelman's in there for £17.99 in the event that anyone wants to pick up some VD on the cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
      Wheelman's in there for ?17.99 in the event that anyone wants to pick up some VD on the cheap...
      I thought a couple of bacardi breezers could get you VD pretty cheap if you go to the right clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial101 View Post
        Wheelman's in there for ?17.99 in the event that anyone wants to pick up some VD on the cheap...
        Don't know how long it's been ?15.95, but it is now... That ?2 extra saving just tipped me over the edge and I bought it.

Comment

FEAR 2 is ?15 on PS3 and 360.

Comment

Tomb Raider Underworld & Orange Box are both £9.95 (360 versions)

Comment

Don't forget, Quidco do double cash back on Mega Monday's.

Comment

Just ordered a couple of items, but what a ****ing **** website. On first attempt it says the site is having trouble processing my order due to high traffic, wait a few minutes and put the order through again with no problems. I then receive two order confirmation emails! So I'm currently waiting for them to cancel my second order. Hopefully I'll get two quidco payments

Comment

Maybe try http://www.thehut.com/ its the same company now so all the deals are mirrored.

Comment

Think Mega Monday deals are only on Zavvi

Comment

Bionic Commando is £17.95 on there today, both ps3 and 360 versions.

Comment

sweet, does the sale end at midnight tonight? whenexactly does it please?

Comment

Assume its from midnight Sunday through to midnight Monday.

They've also got 2100 point MS cards for £14.95 back on there.

Comment

could anyone please order me a bionic commando 360 ? i can gift paypal u the money right now? just by the time i pay the moneyinto my card it will be too late

Comment

Their site is very strange. I clicked on games for under £15 and the results are for some games that cost near £40?

Comment

Working...
                              X