Hellsing Figure collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hellsing Figure collection

Right this isnt your usual Bargain thread but I know some on here like their Hellsing Anime/Manga so thought this might be of interest.

Currently on Play-Asia there is an Alucard figure set containg 2 different pieces for the princely sum of ?8.65 + shipping.

Search & Destroy Vol.1 Hellsing Collection Pre-Painted Figure: Alucard (Weekly Special Set)Official Hellsing Figure2 figure set (Alucard awaiting and Alucard bloods with bats)Height: approx. 11cmLimited availabilityThe best way to hunt down vampires is to employ the undead themselves. The strongest vampire in the universe, Alucard from Hellsing is looking for a master, would you make an offer? Fierceness and wisdom is condensed into two figures of around 11cm. Although they are very tiny, they are extremely well made, simply look at the feral grin on the vampire's face and the bats that surrounds him.

They look pretty awesome:

Might be worth a punt seeing as your saving well over ?20 on the set.

Neil

Noticing the play asia banner which sometimes comes up on the forum I'm assuming it's an affiliate link? If so perhaps it would be worthwhile to click that to get to the site and then order.

Comment

Originally posted by gaanbo View Post
      Noticing the play asia banner which sometimes comes up on the forum I'm assuming it's an affiliate link? If so perhaps it would be worthwhile to click that to get to the site and then order.
      My link is actually the one I clicked through our banner for so hoping that should be the affiliate link anyway??

Neil

Comment

PlayAsia have an annoying set of cryptic .htaccess rewriting rules that make that kind of thing a pain.

Comment

Working...
        X