http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=98136
    Last edited by Skull Commander; 22-09-2009, 19:58. Reason: Revamped

Done some research and would specificly like:

Trevor McFur
    Fight For Life
    Dragon
    Alien vs Predator

Anything considered though!

Also any region is fine as I believe the Jaguar isn't region locked.

Comment

Alien vs Predator >>Craig,if my memory serves me right that game goes for a hefty price....

Comment

Well I'll scrap that one for the moment! I need hefty money for a hefty price, and that's one thing I don't have!

Comment

Trevor Mcfur goes for peanuts tho(I sold a pal Jag on ebay about a year ago,got very little for it)

Comment

Done some research and would specificly like:
            Your research is flawed buddy ...Trevor Mcfur ?!!!(whatever you do don't try that one first as it'll put you off playing anything else imo) and no Tempest on it !

Comment

I'll pick up tempest but never been a huge fan of it. I want Trevor McFur for the cheese factor.

Comment

sure i saw an unboxed AVP for less than £20 at my local, i can check for you tomorrow if you like

Comment

Cheers man, but I'll just bide my time. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Comment

I checked anyways mate (I was going there) He didnt but said they are £8 - £20 depending on boxed, inlays etc when he does, did have some boxed Jag games for sale and a boxed minty sytem for 25 nearly got it myself

Comment

Update! On the lookout for 3DO stuff. Offer away and help me create my 1990's utopia!

Comment

Got a Road Rash 3DO here very nice condition £4.50 posted

(one of the better games on the system to be honest, get need for speed as soon as possible)

Comment

I'll take it comrade, and I'm getting Need for Speed with my machine tomorrow

Comment

Nice, I miss my 3do - pm incoming

Comment

Got about 10 3do games packed away. Can get them out and get a list of them if you want. lmk.

Comment

Working...
                              X