Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinical testing....anyone ever done it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

badness

I hear AdeZ are offering similar money to test their drink.

Comment

The only trials I've been in were for chocolate testing.

I was also paid to be in a police line-up... that was amusing.

Comment

Originally posted by capcom_suicide View Post
        I would under no circustances test a flu vaccine.

Influenza is not a virus I would mess with.

Not a chance in hell.
        Listen to this man. Influenza should not be confused with a cold. You can die from flu. Once infected you will be bed ridden. You won't want to be playing games, that's for sure. Have a good think about it.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Since watching a program were numerous people NEARLY DIED from testing drugs, I would make my excuses and decline.

I would however, be more than up for sampling Adez for two weeks.

Comment

Hmmm seems dodgy. £2,500 is alot of money to be giving away but its the ****ing flu!

This is the kind of thing I'd say at first "hell yeah" then bottle it in the end since it potentially very dangerous. Make your choice wisely mate!

Comment

I've never had flu, therefore I would say got for it. ?2.5K to sit about whining. You could even get a doctors note and take the time off work because you have flu, which is technically true!

Comment

I dont think your work would be happy to hear that you infected yourself with it though!

Comment

so im guessing this has something to do with the flu epidemic that is apparently just around the corner?

if so....

ive changed my mind! DO IT, so we stand more of a chance of surviving the flu onslaught! /selfish mode

Comment

They are obliged to make sure you have informed consent. If you are seriously considering this learn everything you can about both the strain of flu they plan to infect you with, and the history of the drug trials they plan to use on you. Learn how the drug is meant to work and what procedures do they have in place should something go wrong. Consult your doctor and your medical insurance company if you have one. While your at it, learn what insurance policy they have aswell.

But most importantly, in the unlikely event that you become a zombie can I have your stereo ?

Comment

Yes, influenza is not just another cold, it can and does kill people. It's a nasty ****er that will leave you feeling like the biggest pile of **** ever.

Comment

Give it a go.

I did it when I was a student - took some drug that made old biddies calm down if they started getting fruity in the nursing home.

The "high" dose they gave me was like a really strong sedative.

Comment

Abort Abort Abort...

Houston we have a problem here, 2.5k is a lot of money + Flu is responsible for some of the worlds largest epedmics and deaths of all times. Theres a reason for the payment dude.....

Is 2.5k going to change your life significantly if so do it the worst that can happen is you die, if not avoid it and think yourslef lucky its a bit like the lottery although the jackpot is considerably smaller and you stand to lose a hell of a lot more than ?1!

Comment

If you need the money badly enough then go for it. That's the only circumstances I'd consider doing it in as I don't think its worth the risk. Yes its a small risk, but its still risk of severe damage to your health.

Comment

Can I have your consoles, games and telly?

Comment

They should just round up all the hobos and asbos for these tests. Population solved. I'd never do clinical testing it scares the **** out of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X