Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm..... Braaaaaiiiiiiins!!!!!

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
    PC-Engine FAN mags wanted, anyone got any for sale?
    Got 2 minty mint issues of Electric Brain stored flat since 1993 - Full of PCE adverts, tips, news & reviews, one edition even reviews the virtual cushion (I was one of the 3 people in the UK to buy one).

?8 delivered for both (flat between stiff cardboard or rolled into a tube - its up to you)

Comment

Hi mate, thanks for the offer, but only want copies of "PC-Engine FAN" magazine. I'm sure someone would snap your hand off for those electric brain mags though!

Comment

SCD God panic wanted.

Comment

AES games wanted, jap and minty, anything considered!

Comment

AES wants list updated! REALLY need AOF3!

Comment

Anyone?........................................... ...............Anyone?

Comment

I've got a memory card, however I do not believe it is boxed. I have a stick too, extremely faint fading to the gold, cracked ball etc.
                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I picked up a mem card the other day, but a second wouldn't go amiss. Any pics available of the stick?

Comment

I have a couple of boxed memory cards somewhere, Just need to find them..........

Comment

Just give me a shout then Steve, can add them to the other stuff i've still to pick up.

Comment

Still hunting for a mint/near mint rage of the dragons on Neo AES.

Comment

Hi Colin...try Neo-geo.com.

Comment

Don't do it, its terrible!

Comment

I'd like to think you meant don't do it as in don't go on neo-geo.com! (But i know you don't!) I like the game, i've owned it before. Don't suppose you know anyone looking to sell it do you mate? Just tell them it's awfull.......

Comment

Working...
                              X