No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a PC Engine game which arrived quickly in great condition. Great communications too. Thanks matey, much appreciated

Comment

Bought a beautiful PC-Engine briefcase setup along with the following games:
      Sapphire bootleg
      downtown nekketsu monogatari
      crest of wolf
      rayxanber 2
      ninja spirits
      download
      download 2

Everything came in super mint condition and packaged as if it was made of crystal.
      Absolutely sublime.
      On top of that, Colin also put in a couple of free games, again in mint condition!
      Communications are extremely friendly and helpful no matter if it's concerning DHL failing to catch me at home the first time around or me failing to find the power switch on the system when I hooked it up for the first time.

I literally have no words for all this.
      All I can say is thank you so very much, from the bottom of my heart!

Comment

Great buyer

Comment

Bought four PCE games from Colin, and it was top service as usual. Everything was mint, solidly wrapped and delivered swiftly. Great seller.

Comment

Purchased a nice selection of NM/M PCEngine sofware from his recent sale. Reasonably priced and delivered in a BOX - great comms throughout and speedy delivery too.
            Thanks Again.

Comment

Purchased Infamous on the PS3 from me. As everyone above has stated an excellent buyer with good comms and quick payment.

Thanks mate.

Comment

Bought three PC Engine Hucards from Colin- all arrived really quickly and in excellent mint condition, too. Thanks!

Comment

Yay! Rainbow Islands PCECD has arrived!
                  ikobo_1 is a great trader, highly recommended!

Comment

I bought 3 hu cards from ikobo_1. They are in fantastic condition and he sent them out very out. Top man. Thanks again.

Comment

Bought a couple more PC-Engine games from Colin, namely:

Gradius II Gofer no Yabou
                      Mr.Heli
                      Magical Chase
                      Pop 'n Magic
                      Super PC-Engine Fan Deluxe magazine issue 2 with Motteke Tamago

Perfect as before.
                      Everything in brand new condition and packaged in a way that it could easily survive an elephant stampede.
                      Even got Downtown Nekketsu Koushin Kyoku: Soreyuke Daiundoukai for free along with everything else, which looks like an absolute blast in a crazy chaotic kind of way.

Don't think I need to explain how much I appreciate everything, but I do want to repeat it just in case. Thank you sooooooooo much yet again!

Comment

Another couple of games from Colin,another excellent feedback..

Same old,Same old

Comment

Purchased more PCEngine goodness from Colin, again all priced to sell and speedily despatched in an escape proof box - satisfaction guaranteed.
                          Cheers Mate.

Comment

Bought Colin's Neo-Geo AES system and some PCE games. As described, well packaged and great comms. Thanks again!

Comment

Payment was quick and friendly PM`s as well. Hopefully the first of many deals between us, many thanks

tbm.

Comment

A pleasure to sell to - quick payment and PMs and some great taste in music!!

Comment

Working...
                                X