No announcement yet.

Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a DC VGA Box from Colin. Arrived safely packaged and in great time despite the slow christmas post.

Cheers!

Comment

Sold Colin another bunch of games, fast payment and a pleasure to deal with as always. Cheers mate

Comment

Bought Rez off ikobo. Great comms and the game turned up in perfect nick. Great stuff all round. Cheers!

Comment

Purchased a Neo CDZ package from Collin and it arrived in time-warp condition. Excellent guy to deal with, thanks again.

Comment

This time Colin sold me loads of (too cheap) NTSC-J Megadrive games for which I am very grateful.

Ace as per usual.

Comment

Sold a Neo-Geo joypad contraption to Colin, ace payer as ever, no worries - enjoy.
              3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

I bought Mark of the Wolves AES, arrived super quick and well packaged. Cheers!

Comment

Bought Pier Solar of this guy, came super quick and was excellent condition!

Comment

Roses are Red
                    Violets are Blue
                    Traded some snes stuff
                    For a minty 3DO system and games to !

As always, one of the best tip top super nintastic guys on the forum

Comment

Perfect deal, many thanks

Comment

And again, perfect to deal with, thanks

Comment

bought some Megadrive and super famicom games from Colin. arrived quick and in great condition

cheers....

Comment

Great service from Colin. Item arrived fast and well packaged. Bargain price too. What a gent!

Comment

Another excellent trade with Colin: next day delivery in super-secure packaging. Recommended to all.

Comment

Bought 5 Mega Drive games from Colin, for a pretty penny.

I was not disappointed. Well packed, arrived as expected, and he'd thrown in a few freebies to sweeten the deal.

Basically just what everyone else has said, Ikobo is "La puta madre".

Comment

Working...
                                X