X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought a Famicom mini from Colin.

A class act all round as always.

Comment

Bought a PC Engine game off Colin. Couldn’t be happier with the game and it was great to meet you. Thanks again!

Comment

Bought a PSVR bundle from Colin. All in good condition and well packaged. Thanks again.

Comment

Colin bought a 360 from me. As ever top man to trade with. Cheers.

Comment

Sold a Series S to Colin. And discovered a really nice place for buying beer into the bargain. Top man to trade with as always.

Comment

Well, what can I say that hasn't been previously mentioned on the last 31 pages

Great guy, never lowballs and instantly pays! A dream to deal with

Comment

goes without saying, hassle free, sorted Colin out with a snes mini for his shop, picked it up when he said he would.

Comment

Was so kind to sell me two PC-FX games. Arrived nicely packed and in perfect condition.

Comment

Top class service as always! Bought an Xbox Series S was as described well packed and kept me updated along the way.

A pleasure to deal with!

Cheers

Comment

Naturally I'm still in mourning that I can't buy games from Colin by falling off my doorstep, but as always comms were great, postage was quick, and with a great game in top condition wrapped up safe as houses. Cheers!

Comment

Bought a Taito mini arcade set from Colin. Cracking little item in perfect condition. Always a pleasure to do business with.

Comment

Bought games from me. Perfect throughout. Nuff said!!!!!

Comment

Keeping to the theme, bought a game from me, class from start to finish!

Comment

Bought another game from me. Perfect thoughout. Nuff said!!!!!

Comment

+1 would buy again.

Comment

Working...
                                X