Colin (was ikobo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colin (was ikobo)

Bought Radiant Silvergun from me; paid instantly with great comms. All round top guy ... thanks again Colin
    Last edited by Colin; 15-12-2013, 21:30.

Bought Castlevania from me, friendly comms and instant payment. Top buyer

Comment

Sold me a minty/mint copy of Drac-X and Soldier Blade.....Arrived very quickly and was packaged up superbly(defo in the Top 3 of sellers who package up securely)

Highly recommend...(hope to deal with this guy again)

Comment

Had an AV centre off me, instant payment, friendly communication, would recommend as a buyer!

Comment

Awesome seller. Bought an ace PCE bundle off the dude. Also has great taste in tv guides...

Comment

Also bought a PCE bundle from Ikobo_1.
            Speedy delivery, well packaged, item as described, excellent and friendly comms, and great free gifts.

Many thanks again, highly recommended!

Comment

Bought at 3DO package from Ikobo_1. As above, quick delivery, packed nice and safely, great comms, zero problems at all.

An excellent trader, thanks very much for a trouble free transaction!

Comment

One of the best!

Comment

Was one of his PC Engine customers. Took a while to find the right sized adapter, but now I have it works great!

Next day delivery, great packing, communication top-notch. Also offered refund if things didn't work out and gave helpful advice. Couldn't ask for much more, eh?

Thanks Colin!

Comment

Another flawless transaction with Colin.

Can't add anything new that hasn't been said above

EXCELLENT AS USUAL(-_-)

Comment

Sent me a freebie PCE title but packed as if I had paid a high price for it, this guy is on another level.

Comment

Can't fault Colin one bit! Very good communication (detailed regarding games condition) checking everything is okay, followed by very quick postage and a PM to check everything went smoothly!

Highly recommended!

Comment

the man is a star, hooked me up with a superb PCE Briefcase setup and Fatal Fury 2 Special, excellent and very helpful comms and packed the sucka up good and proper!...

Colin you're a gent!..

Oh and forgot threw in some freebies as well!

Comment

Bought my Resi 4 LTD cube console, instant payer with great comms thanks mate!

Comment

Colin bought my Super Famicom bundle, paid instantly and is a great guy to exchange PMs with. He let me know the stuff arrived with him safely to which as a seller is always good to hear.

Recommend you trade with this guy if you get the chance.

Stuart

Comment

Working...
                              X