No announcement yet.

Teddymeow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sold me Gigawing 2 DC for an excellent price. Would definately trade with again, really pleased with the game

Thanks again mate

Comment

Bought a couple of snes games from Teddymeow. Great communication and arrived well packaged, thanks very much

Comment

Bought some games and a DSi. All arrived super fast and in top order.

Thanks!

Comment

Sold a couple of DVD sets to Chris who was a perfect trader, paid straight away and really good with the PMs too.

Really hope you enjoy them.

Comment

Bought No More Heroes for the PS3 off Teddymeow. It turned up quickly and in perfect condition. Great price too. Would definitely deal with again, comes highly recommended as a seller!

Comment

Bought a copy of Blur for the PS3 from Chris, great to deal with as always.

Thanks mate

Comment

Got Capcom vs SNK on Neo Geo and it arrived in perfect condition

Comment

Yet another flawless trade with Chris, this time Hakuna Matata.

Comment

Sold me a whole loada stuff - great packaging, communication etc. An all-round decent bloke! Cheers!

Comment

Bought Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker from Teddymeow, it came well packed and in great condition. Highly recommended seller.

Comment

Bought a PS3 game from me, paid quicker than I asked. Can't complain at that can you? Thanks again!

Comment

Chris sold me Sweeney Todd on Blu Ray this time and again was flawless.

Great seller.

Comment

As above. Flawless transaction for a couple of Blu-Rays.

Cheers

Comment

Bought a PS3 game for a bargain price, was delivered quickly and packed well. Highly recommended.

Thanks again mate

Comment

I bought Rumble Fish from the man here and I can now rank him up there with the very best traders on the forum. A pleasure to deal with from start to finish, with superb coms, and the game arrived bang on when he indicated.

5/5 Skulls!

Comment

Working...
                                X