Teddymeow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Teddymeow

Mr Meow was in need of some PS2 Fighter action & bought my copy of Rumble Fish.

Paid insta quick & great comms throughout

Tip top trader & highly recommended to all.

Thanks

Neil

Bought Initial D of Chris and it was better than described, mint condition!

Posted when he said he would so all in all a top trader I would look to buy from again

Comment

Metal Slug Complete for PSP arrived safe and sound. I swear Chris hasn't even played it judging from the condition. Anyway his loss is my gain (muh ha etc).

Thumbs up from me
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Sold teddymeow a few Dreamcast shooters. Nice guy to sell to. No problems at all

Comment

Sold Chris DC JPN Giga Wing 2, instant payment and good comms, a great guy to deal with, highly recommended. Cheers

Comment

He sold me a PS2 game that arrived very safely and securely packaged. The item was posted when he stated in the sale it would be, so all in a good deal and seller. Recommended, would trade with again.

Thanks,
            Stu

Comment

bought a couple of things from this guy and they all arrived quickly in excellent condition

i havent tried any of them but with their general condition i don't see any problems

thanks pal

Comment

I purchased BlazBlue from Chris. It arrived super-fast, and was so minty-fresh i am convinced that he didn't actually play it!!

A gret purchase and a awesome bargain..many thanks matey

Comment

Feedback

I got a component switcher box (Farmer) from Chris and received it very quickly in perfect working order, comms great too. Thanks.

Comment

bought kof 12 from me, prompt payment and good comms, will trade with again no worrys

jason

Comment

Chris bought a couple of Jpn GC games from me, instant payment. Thanks mate

Comment

Sold a GBA game, quick payment and a pleasure to deal with. Will happily trade with again.

Cheers

Comment

Sold Chris a couple of PS3 games, as usual quick payment and good comms, yet another great transaction with this fella, cheers

Comment

I bought a Japanese copy of Time Crisis 4 which turned up today in perfect condition. Brilliant service as expected

Thanks Chris.

Comment

Chris sold me his PSPGo for an excellent price, everything was well packaged and fast, great communications in replies to PM, all round top guy and great trader. Thanks Chris.

Comment

Working...
                              X