No announcement yet.

1 vs 100 (XBLA)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did get "low bandwith" but that's not true, think it must be the game.

Comment

Yeah I do too. Close to 78k people playing the game atm.

Comment

Do you only get the announcer during Live shows?

Played a few games and was always in the crowd, not sure how to get 'promoted' to Mob or The One. Great stuff though, I had no idea how this worked before but I'm pretty much completely blown away - best gameshow type game ever made imo because it has actual stakes.

I know this is a beta so the prizes aren't real, but in the final release can you win prizes from the Crowd? I saw the ladder thing with the Mob being losers but it looked way too easy to score big MS points if that's how it works...

Comment

You can only win prizes if you're the One or in the Mob... To increase your chances of being in either of those, you have to play more (by being in the crowd).

Yeah, you're supposed to get a commentator during the Live shows. I went out, and back in, and I didn't get any warning this time... but still no announcer guy.

I think the prizes are real, aren't they? The MS points...

Comment

In the beta the prizes are fake.

Comment

Ah sucks. Oh well. Game over now? For the night...

Looks like there's dozens of upcoming shows on! Different types of questions etc...

Comment

Whoever at MS decided to region-encode this wants punching in the trousers.

Comment

The prizes are real for the full game but on the loading screen it tells you they are not in the beta.

It also says something about cometitive mode in the crowd to win prizes but I can't see how, apart from the top 3 players who win a XBLA game...
                  Weirdly though, I got an instant answer on the first question scoring about 800 points and yet I was still about 200 points behind the leaders - how is that possible?

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                    Whoever at MS decided to region-encode this wants punching in the trousers.
                    I think they can pick/chose which games are region-encoded... Tonights was Great Britain, but if you look ahead at the Football one, you'll see it says European gamers.

Comment

it's probably top stop the whole of europe getting free points for their US accounts

Comment

great game looking fwd to it

Comment

The prizes are real as from today, at least that's what I told.

Loved it, would have been nice to make it into the mob just once, but guess I'll try again next time.
                          Last edited by Jebus; 10-07-2009, 20:39.

Comment

AceyBongo has confirmed this week, no prizes at all.

Comment

i made the Mob and won a prize BUT i think the prizes are fake atm
                              the real prizes are live in the US beta from today.
                              Really good game could well catch on with the "casuals" as well.
                              will play this a lot with the mrs.
                              no connection issues as well take heed EA.

Comment

That was excellent. Great fun. Got into the mob once but pressed the wrong button to a question I knew the answer to! Can't believe how quickly the time went. Will definitely be playing more of this.

Comment

Working...
                                X