Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SNES reproduction Cartridges: BS Zelda, StarFox 2 etc..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SNES reproduction Cartridges: BS Zelda, StarFox 2 etc..

Just saw this posted on another site and thought it might be of interest to the SNES collectors on here. I don't have any intention of buying any just thought it looked interesting.

Originally posted by snesreproductions.com View Post

Mijn naam is Jeroen Vermeulen en ik help MKB’ers op het gebied van systeembeheer, netwerkbeheer, software, websites en ondersteuning.

Below you find screenshots of the popular games BS:Zelda and Star Fox 2.
    These are 2 of the titles i offer for 80$ including cover and insured shipping.
    All cartridges are also availible on NTSC, i havnt had time to make pictures of these.

Last edited by HC_O; 23-07-2009, 11:32.

That's pretty cool. Anyone on here got anything like this already?

Comment

just reading he says he'll do a custom cart for any game, some of those unreleased translated RPGs would be pretty cool like Secret of Mana 2 (Seiken Densetsu 3)

Comment

I just bought an eprom burner and a couple of chips and carts, so hopefully I can start making them soon

Comment

wow im out of the loop. i thought bs zelda could only be played at the time of broadcast and hence had been lost to time. had no idea roms existed

Comment

There are loads of BS ROMs out there. The only thing you won't get are the audio files or tracks that were broadcasted while you were playing the game.

Comment

Ok, I got everything on its way to me now.

I think I can make a Star Fox 2 cart for as little as $30 AUD.

$10 for Stunt Race FX (or to get a better FPS, a Doom cart, but can't save high scores, or better yet, a Winter Gold cart)

$10 AUD for 1 8Mbit chip

+ Time and Effort.

It is auctually one of the easiest carts to create.

Comment

Originally posted by Blast Hardbody View Post
                Ok, I got everything on its way to me now.

I think I can make a Star Fox 2 cart for as little as $30 AUD.

$10 for Stunt Race FX (or to get a better FPS, a Doom cart, but can't save high scores, or better yet, a Winter Gold cart)

$10 AUD for 1 8Mbit chip

+ Time and Effort.

It is auctually one of the easiest carts to create.
                what about the repro cart labels?

Comment

If we are talking just about the special paper and such, that adds an extra 5+10 per cart, still, I could probably make the carts for about $30-40.

I also plan to make boxes, and maybe even manuals further down the line.

Comment

80 dollars? Jesus. www.nesreproductions.com does NES carts for just $25. I got Earthbound from him, and it's great.

Comment

Although, to be fair, SNES games need a bit more fiddling around, and more expensive eproms.

Comment

If you can make me a SNES Star Fox 2 cart that slots straight into my US SNES and is guaranteed to play I will gladly send you $40 (no label needed) - please put me to the front of the queue. Can you PM me details? Been waiting for one of these for years.

Comment

Originally posted by honeymustard View Post
                          80 dollars? Jesus. www.nesreproductions.com does NES carts for just $25. I got Earthbound from him, and it's great.
                          They both appear to be the same people judging by the similarity in this bit:

These carts are professionally put together using state of the art equipment, these cartridges will last years to come! All the images below are of the actual carts
                          playing on my TV and snes. Extensive quality control has been taken during the development cycle. (battery life tests, component longevity data
                          retention tests, and other quality control tests) I stand behind the quality of these reproductions. Customer satisfaction is my #1 priority!

Comment

Comment

Been playing StarFox 2 on my Wii, not really sure it's worth the trouble tbh.

Comment

Working...
                              X