No announcement yet.

Fantastic Mr Fox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It actually reminded me of that incredibly creepy version of alice in wonderland that used stop motion with dead animals

Comment

I had that timelaps decomposing fox bit from True Blood in my head for some sick reason... :fearz0r:

Comment

Its stuff like the horizontal scanning that wes's it up for me. Also really wide shots and I'm hoping for a 'shaky, dodgy zoom' somewhere, as well as slooow motion running

Comment

It's got that a massive side on shot but the problem is in stop motion, it isn't impressive because it's trivial to do.

Comment

that is so Wes Anderson, its him all over, i try not to read too much into trailers because sometimes you can have great trailers and crap movies and vice versa.

I like the look of it in some parts, others im not so sure, the voices im not too keen on either but im gonna see how this one plays out and i do love his other films.

tbh i just hate that guy who does the voice for all trailers EVER! it kinda ruins it for me, i didnt like the talking about him being fantastic and his neighbours.

i think im already sold anyway to watching this on release day
            Last edited by halfhearts; 31-07-2009, 19:36.

Comment

Weird, it really is a Wes Anderson film

I can't say if that is a good thing for a favourite childhood book of mine.
              Can't say I'm a fan of the very serious sounding voices though.

Comment

I love that they recorded most of the audio on locations and not all in some studio

Comment

IN A WORLD WHERE ALL TRAILERS ARE VOICED BY ONE MAN...

It's not cinema without trailers with cheesy voiceovers

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                    I love that they recorded most of the audio on locations and not all in some studio

I think that makes it sound cheap

Comment

I think it sounds natural, its just that we are used to hearing stuido recordings with dsp on them

Comment

Working...
                      X