Castlevania: Lords of Shadow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
    I really dislike Simons quest, horrible game. Glad I didn't play that at the time, having played the original on the NES by good fortune at release.

My favourite Castlevania is Aria of Sorrow. Perfection.
    Never played a great deal of CV2 but didn't like the change of direction at all I was impressed with that fire whip though. CV1 was something a friend introduced to me and I thought it was fantastic from the moment I saw it, I especially liked the gothic style music and atmosphere. Aria of Sorrow is the only GBA/DS CV I haven't played yet but I'll getting on with that next.

Lords of Shadow's limited edition looks really nice.
    Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition Unboxing and my mug is revealed.

Comment

Eurogamer's (DigitalFoundry) 360/PS3 face-off

Hardly anything in it, but the PS3 version may have just pipped it?

Comment

LE is GAME exclusive in the UK. ?64.99, 22nd October.

Comment

I have the power to resist!

Comment

You and I both know that's not true.

Comment

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Collector's Edition Includes:

* Castlevania: Lords of Shadow videogame
              * Replica God Mask
              * Videogame Soundtrack composed by ?scar Araujo

No artbook, no purchase. That was a close one.

Comment

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

New PS3 patch out to fix save bug and add cosmetic changes, 360 version will be out shortly

Comment

This will be handy, as I will be playing this in the weekend for the first time! Patched bugs FTW

Comment

Two DLC packs are on the way. The first titled Reverie arrives in February and adds a new storyline in which Gabriel returns to the castle, the second Resurrection in April is a direct follow up to the first which is bigger and ends the storyline against a familiar foe...

Comment

The whole reason I'm hanging onto the game is to find out what happens next, so bring on April Resurrection DLC

Comment

still need to go back to this, got stuck in the music box....but by the time I have done it the DLC will land!! weirdly...really enjoy it but keep putting off finishing it...

Comment

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

First screens of the Reverie DLC

Comment

bit of a gary oldman thing going on there?

Comment

Working...
                            X