Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rambo 5 !!!

He's back ! Rambo verses Mexicans

I loved the last one. More of that, but without the guy from Coronation street Plz.

Comment

I'm more interested in The Expendables but I'll probably enjoy this too.

Comment

The bandana-wearing renegade is set to take on drug barons and human traffickers
        I have a feeling it's going to be fantastic. It's so cool that Stallone is still doing the action stuff at his age. Inspires me to stay fit and healthy so I can still be up for anything at 60 and over.

Comment

yeah, hopefully without the human growth hormones....

Comment

Originally posted by gunrock View Post
            yeah, hopefully without the human growth hormones....
            Yep.. HGH makes you look weird. That guy Tom off Big Brother obviously took/takes it. His face shows all the signs of HGH abuse; just like Stallone's.

Comment

Iirc, i remember reading that they are aiming for a lower age rating for part 5 so dont expect teh gore, apparently part 4 did poorly due to its 18 certificate.

Comment

aww i seriously hope they dont. i went in to rambo 4 without having seen any trailers or read anything about the film so i didnt know what to expect. I was blown away. one of the best movies ive ever seen! i have high hopes for 5

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                  Iirc, i remember reading that they are aiming for a lower age rating for part 5 so dont expect teh gore, apparently part 4 did poorly due to its 18 certificate.
                  Lower than a 15 would be ridiculous. Rambo4 was extreme violence. I would be ok with it being milder - but.. not anything less than the first three films. Rambo shouldn't be a kiddy film. Look what happened to Robocop in no3, when they decided to make it more kiddy friendly. A disaster

Comment

I hope Matt Marsden returns

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Ahoy! View Post
                      It's so cool that Stallone is still doing the action stuff at his age. Inspires me to stay fit and healthy so I can still be up for anything at 60 and over.

Yep, Sly?s still in in good shape - even if he is getting a little help. I just hope they cover all these ridiculous tattoos he keeps getting, as they?re not exactly fitting for Rambo.

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                      God, I hope not. The scene where he nuked that soldier sitting in the truck was the best part.

Comment

Rambo V: The Savage Hunt

John Rambo could track anyone - or anything - on earth. Now the military desperately needs him for a mission that his ultrasensitive instincts tell him he should refuse. A beast is loose somewhere north of the Arctic Circle.

It has already decimated a secret research facility and annihilated a squad of elite military guards. And the raging creature is headed south towards civilization, ready to wreak bloody devastation.

It's a job that Rambo and his 22-year-old hunting partner, Beau Brady, can't turn down, but they and a team of highly skilled special forces kill team discover that the prey is beyond their wildest fears, a half-human abomination created by a renegade agency through a series of outlawed genetic experiments.

It has man's cunning, a predator's savageness, and a prehistoric power that has transcended the ages. And even if Rambo and Beau survive its unrelenting hunger for human blood, they'll still have to confront the grim reality that it may have grown immortal.
                        I laughed out loud twice reading that. Some part of my brain is telling me to be horrified, but if this sticks to Rambo tradition it could be one of the greatest movies ever!

Comment

Typical IGN reporting there. Thankfully, Sly isn't that daft. The real synopsis is a bit far fetched but nowhere near that:

Hey folks, Harry here again. Woke up to a voice mail from Stallone that he wished for me to share with all of y'all. This is the actual and complete voice mail from Sly as he explains that this isn't UNIVERSAL SOLDIER, but something...

"You see, it is set in the Pacific Northwest. Back in the general area where we first were introduced to John. It seems that somewhere in that Area there is a U.S. Military installation that is doing experiments on elite soldiers as part of some sort of program where they're attempting to tap into that SAVAGERY that we have deeply embedded into us. The plan is create brilliantly instinctual killer soldiers that have no qualms about taking life. Sly brought up the ancient Immortals, which were cartoonishly glimpsed in 300. In reality, they were children trained from the time they were infants to kill.

Well as happens with Government Experiments to create the perfect killer - it goes exceptionally well... and then exceptionally badly. And Rambo is brought in with a Black Ops squad ("Like in PREDATOR") to hunt, capture or kill this worse than Rambo killer."

Which in the style of Rambo 4 could be brill.

(And I'm not sure, but I think the tattoos in the earlier post above are paint ons for his character in Expendables rather than real ones)

Comment

Your right about the tats, Rambo 5 is sounding sweeeeet*happy*

Comment

aww i guess i was too eager to see a movie about rambo hunting an imortal beast...

Comment

Working...
                              X