No announcement yet.

Rambo 5 !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the image I was expecting. Maybe he's gone full circle and became a sherif to make up for the sh1t that went down in the first movie?
    I'd love if they made this a none stop explosions galore full on 80's testosterone filled macho man arse kicking no plot action flick. Sod the story. Just blow **** up! We need something like this now. No fancy CG crap. Pure practical effects like the good old days.

Comment

I can't believe it's already been a decade since the last film. They're going to struggle to side step the tone of that film

Comment

Production has begun on the next installment in the Rambo franchise, which may very well be the last. We've learned today that the fifth installment in

Now confirmed to be called Rambo: Last Blood

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
          https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/...bo-last-blood/

Now confirmed to be called Rambo: Last Blood
          I kind of like that title.

Comment

Pic is badass, can't wait, just hope they keep it brutal like the last one, or at least the same intense kind of gore of First Blood.

Please don't make it a 12 or 15...

Comment

Author David Morrell appeared on the Culture Creature podcast this week, Morrell is the author of the 1972 novel “First Blood” which was adapted into the film of the same name in 1982 starring Sylvester Stallone as John Rambo. Still the most acclaimed entry of the series, the first “Rambo” is more of a modern […]

The original author of First Blood has revealed that back in 2015 he and Stallone worked out a story for the final Rambo movie which was put to the studio and they rejected it. This led to the previous reveal that the film project was dead and he says this revived version that's filming has nothing to do with the one he worked on and the studio has shut him out of being involved. He does seem pleased at the initial photo's of Rambo on the Arizon farm though.

Comment

A couple of new key release date announcements today starting with the big one. Lionsgate has set a September 20th 2019 release for “Rambo: Last Blood,” the fifth and final feature in the Sylvester Stallone-led franchise. In the new film, the daughter of one of John Rambo’s friends is kidnapped which leads him to cross […]

Rambo: Last Blood is set to release on 19 September 2019

Comment

Potatocam from Cannes of the trailer:

Comment

Hmmmmmm. I'm thinking "Call of Rambo: The Cartel". But I hope it's great and I hope it's gory!!

Comment

Proper version released:

Comment

Macauley Culkin has really aged for this Home Alone sequel.

Comment

The siege aspect of it reminds me of First Blood. If so, that’s a nice bookending of the character and series.

Comment

Can still believe Stallone *IZ* Rambo.

Could you believe Schwarzenegger as John Matrix again? I could see him playing some be-dressing gowned Hugh Hefner-style tycoon owner of some Bahamian atoll Island armed with nuclear warheads n' exotic megaweapons in a late-60s Bond pastiche but not as Matrix...but if they're makin' it I'm takin' it no fakin' it.

Comment

First Blood is in my top 5 films ever. Interested in this.

Comment

Turns out ‘Last Blood’ may not be the end for Sylvester Stallone’s John Rambo character. Several weeks ago, the actor conducted a Q&A session at the Cannes Film Festival and JoBlo has since discovered him suggesting during it that he’s open to more movies in the long-running franchise. The 71-year-old Stallone indicates should audiences be […]

Stallone correctly points something out, expanding on what he says:

Rocky III was supposed to be the last Rocky
                                Rocky V was supposed to be the last Rocky
                                Rocky Balboa was supposed to be the last Rocky
                                Rocky VII: Creed was supposed to be the last Rocky
                                Rambo IV was supposed to be the last Rambo
                                Rambo: Last Blood is supposed to be the last Rambo

He says if audiences want it he'd make more meaning those Rambo: Last Blood Part II jokes might yet prove prophetic.
                                If he does though then he better do Creed 3, no Rocky - no watch.

Comment

Working...
                                X