No announcement yet.

FIFA 10 - Club Signup [XBOX 360]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What you've hit on there is THE fundamental problem with Fifa 09 online. The bug that allowed "real" stats to be used, most people did it without even knowing. But they NEVER patched it. That's why you played Man Utd, Chelsea, Barca, France, Spain...

If they haven't fixed that for 10 (they claim they have) then we'll be playing as Real Madrid.

By the way, that auto-through-ball can be fixed by changing the controls to manual, instead of assisted or semi-assisted.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
      If they haven't fixed that for 10 (they claim they have) then we'll be playing as Real Madrid.

By the way, that auto-through-ball can be fixed by changing the controls to manual, instead of assisted or semi-assisted.
      I can't bring myself to go a predictable team. Except my beloved Liverpool maybe.

The through ball thing was when playing an opponent, sometimes they'd thread a through ball from deep within their half. Now, I am not bad a defending on FIFA, but that didn't matter. I found the big name teams could pass a ball that would say "this ball is for Drogba" and no one is allowed to get near it no matter what". It felt scripted I suppose, but helped by the passing accuracy stats of the defender/midfielder and the greatness of the forward. It made me angry alot. Especially when I was dominating the game against someone who I could tell wasn't very good. But then the pass from the gaming heavens would occur It just felt like a game rather than a football match more than it should of.

Anyway, I read an interview with Rutter and he said things like this have been addressed.

Comment

Lash me down for this lads, will be boss!

Concrete Trees is my GT.

I'm happy to be an everyman and play where is needed. Variety is the spice of life and all that...

Comment

Stoppy, I've put you down as defensive mid, we've experimented a great deal with this game online and you can only really have individuals playing as defenders if all four of them are played by individuals. If 2 people are controlling the defence, it's disatrous.

That's why I play as any...I cover the back four, everyone else scores the goals

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
            The through ball thing was when playing an opponent, sometimes they'd thread a through ball from deep within their half. Now, I am not bad a defending on FIFA, but that didn't matter. I found the big name teams could pass a ball that would say "this ball is for Drogba" and no one is allowed to get near it no matter what". It felt scripted I suppose, but helped by the passing accuracy stats of the defender/midfielder and the greatness of the forward. It made me angry alot. Especially when I was dominating the game against someone who I could tell wasn't very good. But then the pass from the gaming heavens would occur It just felt like a game rather than a football match more than it should of.

Anyway, I read an interview with Rutter and he said things like this have been addressed.
            I had some games like that on Fifa aswell, My brother beat me 1-0 about 3 games in a row one night. Like you dominate the game but you waste your chances, and because you have so much possession, it means that when they get the ball they panic and just mash the through ball button and win by a fluke. It does feel scripted in a way, but if you score your chances it would be a different story.

Same sort of things happened in Pes though! But you wouldn't notice cause you could score more chances as the keepers are ****
            Last edited by Pilotwings; 22-09-2009, 14:39.

Comment

shall we try a friendly againt a rllmuk league side? Have we got enough for a team?

Comment

You only need 3 players to be able to play a match, but last year it was hard getting more than 4/5 to actually turn up.

Will be pinging club invites out to people today, you need to have signed into the game once for me to be able to invite you.

Comment

Sorry Jebus, don't really want to participate in this. Just not into the mode. In the league one though. Cups too if you decide.

Comment

I'm not going to be one to rely upon (or any good) but add me to the team and I'll make up the numbers if I can/when needed

Comment

are we going to enter the clubs and try and compete in the rankings?

whats the NTSC-UK club called on fifa 10

Comment

I'd like to play too, if possible.

UnbelievabeJeff - Centre/Defensive Mid.

Comment

Sending invites out as we speak, please check your "Player Hubs" and accept.

If I've missed you, then PM me on here with gamertag!

Comment

EDIT: All invites sent out!
                            Last edited by Jebus; 03-10-2009, 15:40.

Comment

When's the first game?

Comment

I'll get on and accept tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X