No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy XIV news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just worked my way through the enormous form for the beta application, all in nihongo! Painful, but great practice... I have some new kanji to learn now!!

They really do ask everything. And yeah, I see the address stuff now!

Dara - there are some questions on the Japanese form about whether you can do the beta on a Windows PC or a PS3.... there must be some type of beta for the PS3 at some point. Is there nothing on the EU form?

V

Comment

Im sure the EU form mentions "would you like to play the beta on PC or PS3" and they you click that relevant option. I filled in the EU form yesterday and I know I had that question and promtly chose the ps3 option.

Went through fine too.

Comment

Awesome pie is awesome.

Will do that then

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
          Any word on the PS3 beta at all? My PC is far too archaic to even consider applying for this one
          You could always come visit Rep's PC building service, i'll sort you out. The PS3 one will be inferior

Comment

Originally posted by MegaMan X View Post
            You could always come visit Rep's PC building service, i'll sort you out. The PS3 one will be inferior
            Do you accept payment in forms other than money?

Perhaps the only commodity in life I am currently lacking in, sadly

Comment

What are you implying Dara?

Payment in forms other than money O_o

Comment

hmm now i can actually sign up, its down for maintenance doh

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                  What are you implying Dara?

Payment in forms other than money O_o
                  Sexual favors i thinks, hes offered them to me before!

Comment

My beta application is in. I ummed and ahhed about whether to apply with my current US S-E account but instead used my newly created EU one just to be totally honest with them. It accepted my POL ID in the field that requested it so I think I made the right choice.

When XIV is out anyway I planned to have a proper account anyway so I've just gone with it earlier than intended. Will need to pony up the cash for another security token when the time comes though.

Comment

Originally posted by djtickle View Post
                      Sexual favors i thinks, hes offered them to me before!
                      Don't flatter yourself

And no offense to rep, but I'd much rather pay for his computer related services in cash and I don't ****ing have any lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
                        Don't flatter yourself .
                        I was thinking the same

Comment

fs i just get an error "the region is different" yes i am using the EU apply page (http://entry.ffxiv.com/eu/index.html)

Comment

Originally posted by Largo View Post
                            fs i just get an error "the region is different" yes i am using the EU apply page (http://entry.ffxiv.com/eu/index.html)
                            Is your account tied to the US Client version?

Comment

nope my enix account isnt tied to anything pol related atm, i forget my pol password, theyre requirements dont list a valid pol id tho right? mines been deactivated for months again now anyhow

i get the same error trying the usa beta login too hmm weird

sod it, just made a new enix account with other email and that works fine, no worries since its not tied to pol anyway, hassle
                              Last edited by Largo; 18-12-2009, 13:32.

Comment

Signed up last night and now waiting (im)patiently...!

Comment

Working...
                                X