Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Disclaimer. Nothing posted by me in this thread has any great significance

Anyway..this has got to me over a long time...watching gameplays on youtube and the original game music has some ridiculous rock track..what the f*ck is with that?

But..it gets worse..you finally find a game you didn't know had existance and wanted to see if with you own eyes and again! Rock music over the original game music. For Christs Sake, the music is integral to most games ever made.

Rant over.

Edit by charlesr: lots of swearing in this thread - please think of alternative ways of emphasising your points.
    Last edited by charlesr; 01-10-2009, 14:18.

when there is footage of a game or a review and the person playing it has no idea how the game should be played

Comment

People who think putting a console away is literally a case of unplugging it from the wall / TV and dumping it all in a carrier bag, leaving all the wires and controllers plugged in!

Comment

On the youtube theme, I hate gameplay videos with some c**t mumbling over the top of it. 99% of the time the person in question will be a complete cretin.

Comment

'fan persons' slagging of PES/FIFA in the FIFA/PES forums.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
            People who think putting a console away is literally a case of unplugging it from the wall / TV and dumping it all in a carrier bag, leaving all the wires and controllers plugged in!
            There's another way?

Comment

People who say "brought" when they mean "bought". It makes me want to punch them in the face.

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo_1 View Post
                People who say "brought" when they mean "bought". It makes me want to punch them in the face.
                Isn't that a bit harsh...some people do have lesser educations and some through without no fault of their own.

Comment

Or people that say "torlet" instead of "toilet". Or people who give me a Christmas card and can't spell my name ("Graig" instead of "Craig")

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                    Isn't that a bit harsh...some people do have lesser educations and some through without no fault of their own.
                    Well, i was going to say shoot them, so i DID tone it down a bit.

Comment

Man Utd fans when they used to sing "argentina" used to really get on my tits. Bunch of dimwits.

Thankfully though jsut throw abuse at him now

Comment

the wife!!!

Comment

Retrogamer3

God, everything about this guy completly annoys me. His poor information and his rediculous camp canadian voice & persona and awful attitude.
                          Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 27-09-2009, 22:33.

Comment

people coming and asking me stupid questions when i'm on my lunch hour. actually, people talking to me at all when i'm on my lunch, i prefer a bit of me time to eat my food and read my paper.

Comment

Well, i was going to say shoot them, so i DID tone it down a bit.
                              haha

Comment

Working...
                              X