Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manbags?? Do you have one and whats in it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use a satchel type bag from work. A billabong fake leather jobbie. It keeps some work suff in as its all folders and stuff and maybe a book and some lunch.

Jack Bauer has a manbag. Therefore they are manly.

Comment

It even has its own Twitter page...

Comment

i have about 4 manbags and I'm seldom without one. I carry all kinds of **** in it. tampons, makeup, heat magazine, hair brush, dildo. you name it.

Comment

I just use a good old adidas rucksack for work. Fits in my 3 lunch boxes and various drinks along with my PSP.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
            If you have to get a bag make it a practical looking one, I carry a laptop bag but no laptop.
            Me too. I carry headache pills, a DS, a couple of plastic bags, a pen, a pencil, no paper to write on and a poncho for sudden rains.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
              Me too. I carry headache pills, a DS, a couple of plastic bags, a pen, a pencil, no paper to write on and a poncho for sudden rains.
              you were doing ok until 'poncho'

man up, get a brolly.

Comment

Headache pills, haha what a lady.

Comment

I use a record-sized Raccoon Police Dep bag.

Comment

Rucksack for all the kids' stuff (nappies/wipes/bags/spare clothes/food/bibs) and for going to the gym.
                    Otherwise, I have a very slim phone in one pocket, car/bike keys in the other and a wallet in my back pocket.
                    Laptop rucksack if I need to leave the house.

Comment

I carry a courier type bag to work, which usually has my food and a book in it, along with glasses/sunglasses and a few cables for charging etc.

Never carry anything with me at other times. Wallet/phone/keys all fit into jeans pockets.

Comment

I somehow cram everything I own into my pockets, so seldom need the use of huge bags hanging off me.

If I need to use a bag, it's a Morrisons carrier bag or no bag at all. Strong, easy, disposable, classy.
                        Last edited by JazzFunk; 07-10-2009, 11:38.

Comment

Courier bag (with skulls!) to work for me. Carries my lunch, glasses, I pod, and a beenie hat in case it gets cold.

Rucksack for parties for easy beer transportation (also always have a beer opener in it!)

When the baby is born I reckon I'll just use the courier bag for all that gubbins as well.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                            you were doing ok until 'poncho'
                            man up, get a brolly.
                            Do I get extra points if I say it's a military-grade, Europe 1 mimetic scheme, heavy plastic poncho that can be turned into a makeshift tent?

Headache pills, haha what a lady.
                            It's better to have than being able to nothing when you have an headache.
                            Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 07-10-2009, 11:45.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                              Do I get extra points if I say it's a military-grade, Europe 1 mimetic scheme, heavy plastic poncho that can be turned into a makeshift tent?
                              If it has a storage sheath for a hunting knife then yes.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
                                If it has a storage sheath for a hunting knife then yes.

I've got 2 bags, one Nike bag which carries all my shower stuff and 1 Dunlop Manbag.

When I was a teenager and traveling all over the shop I needed a manbag to carry all my stuff I ferry around. Now I've got a car, if I do travel then I just use my pockets for what ever I need.

However I brought that Manbag for when I went to Goodwood and it's great for carrying all my stuff in.

The long and short of it is, if a bloke needs to carry a lot of stuff in you need some type of bag, a Morrisions bag is no good so you've got to get the good stuff in.

Sorry JazzFunk.

Comment

Working...
                                X