X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woah! That sounds amazing!
    Deffo interested.

Different topic:
    Trying to work out what movies my son needs to see before we go to Florida!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
      A new attraction is coming to Camelot Theme Park
      Wow, I'd honestly never heard of this place. I wiki'd it expecting it closed in the 70s or something.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
        Different topic:
        Disneyworld? If you're going to Animal Kingdom be sure to watch Avatar.

But then, I assume you watch it regularly. I mean Disney built an entire theme park of it, because it was clearly the next Harry Potter, as we all know.

Comment

So, Avatar is on the way (3D, obvs), Back to the Future too, but the 2020 release on BR rather than the £50 4K version.

Started on Star Wars. Done the Marvel Infinity Saga. Got the last Potter double.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
            Different topic:
            Oh, how exciting, for you and the kids

Comment

Unfortunately the Back to the Future ride is long gone QC it's The Simpsons Ride now.

Well jel of your Florida trip I had a week at Universal booked last year but had to cancel it due to various reasons.

Hoping to rebook this year.

Comment

I feel a bit coy talking about it as it's a lot of money, but basically my mom was going to take us all away.
                Then we cancelled when she got cancer, then she died from it, then the pandemic hit and things are only returning to normal(ish) now and we're paying for the trip with some of the money from selling her house.

Should be going at Easter, but I won't believe it until I'm on that plane.

I'm not as excited as I should be, because I still think something will happen to foreign travel or we'll get it Coronovirus 2 days before or something. Plus, it's a little bittersweet for me, y'know.

Anyhoo, back on topic.

Yeah, I've ridden both BttF AND Simpsons ride. Can't wait to get my BORT licence plate from the gift shop!

Got Avatar on order.

Comment

Oh well la dee da what a fancy man riding both. I've only ridden BTTF. Looking forward to trying Simpsons soon hopefully

Where are you staying?

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's Cabana Bay overlooking the Volcano Bay waterpark.

Comment

Awesome!

Love that you're staying on resort. You guys are going to have the best time.

We had the Loews Royal Pacific, the Hawaiian themed one, booked (we are childless and the only way my partner could be persuaded into a theme park resort is with something at least a bit fancy).

Man I really want to get that booked up again.

Comment

Looks absolutely amazing [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION]. I love that you can stay right among the magic. Sorry to hear about some of the surrounding circumstance but I’m sure your mum would want you all to have the time of your lives. Easter will come around in a heartbeat. Hope you have a fantastic time

Comment

Glad to hear you're getting that trip in [MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] you'll all have an amazing time

We are booked up for October half term... be there for Halloween again so I'll get to do the Horror nights at Universal again & this time I'll make sure I book Chloe on the Mickey Not So scary one too

If you need Avatar in 3D let me know...you can borrow my copy if you like

Also feel like you with the excitement...still not convinced it will really happen

Neil

Comment

Think I'm gonna rebook for September, this thread's getting me hyped

Just been looking and Halloween Horror Nights is on then too, which looks really cool (and age appropriate for people in their thirties, making me feel slightly less of a dork for going when I don't even have kids).

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                              Think I'm gonna rebook for September, this thread's getting me hyped

Just been looking and Halloween Horror Nights is on then too, which looks really cool (and age appropriate for people in their thirties, making me feel slightly less of a dork for going when I don't even have kids).
                              Yay enablement in full effect lol

The Horror nights are soooo good
                              We did it in 2019 & I've got loads of pics & vids on the phone I'll hook some up later for you if you like

The haunted houses are so good

Can't wait to do them again

Neil

Comment

I dimly remember you posting about them before Neil. Deffo put some up on here if you get the chance. Yeah, they look really, really fun. The price isn't too bad in September either, as it seems there's usually a pass which runs about ~$135 each which covers you for all the Horror Nights for a week or two.

Being a bit of a night owl I like that it extends the opening of everything as well, with the park closing at 2am it looks like a lot of bars and restaurants in the resort stay open till 3 or 4.

Comment

Working...
                                X