No announcement yet.

Roller Coasters, Rides and Theme Parks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ubisoft have announced that they're building an Entertainment Centre in France and will later also be building their own theme park

Comment

Calling it now, the theme park will never happen.

Comment

I've already seen about a thousand jokes online about how it'll have around 15 rides that are all the same but with different IP branding

Comment

Yeah and the park will be about 500x bigger than it needs to be but most of it's empty

Comment

The owners of the planned London Resort Theme Park have confirmed that they will proceed with construction next year targeting a 2024 opening. It will feature a Dinosaur themed area, bit random given Universal owns the only properly popular dino based IP:

It also features a central castle, again, bit random given that other company being the only one with a castle as its brand image

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
              https://www.msn.com/en-gb/cars/news/...rtan-dhp-feeds
              The owners of the planned London Resort Theme Park have confirmed that they will proceed with construction next year targeting a 2024 opening. It will feature a Dinosaur themed area, bit random given Universal owns the only properly popular dino based IP:

Look at that T-Rex roaming around!

These guys have learned nothing, nothing, from Jurassic Park.

Comment

"Mummy! Can we go to Florida to see all the theme parks?!"
                "We have a Florida at home."

Florida at home:

Comment

It's forboding that Blobby's hands are already that eroded

Comment

Still say this won't happen. And even the concept art looks bloody awful, a tacky, ****ty ripoff of better parks elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      "Mummy! Can we go to Florida to see all the theme parks?!"
                      "We have a Florida at home."

Florida at home:
                      I remember once driving past 'Noel Edmonds' World of Crinkly Bottom' in Morecambe ... even the name of it felt like a joke. The place must be a candidate for the Derelict World thread by now

These guys have learned nothing, nothing, from Jurassic Park.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        The place must be a candidate for the Derelict World thread by now

Comment

I should actually say I quite like quirky little parks like Blobbyland.

Model villages and little parks like BeWILDerwood or Gulliver's Kingdom are properly bonkers, but the people running them love 'em.

Comment

That video is and

Comment

I should actually say I quite like quirky little parks like Blobbyland.

Model villages and little parks like BeWILDerwood or Gulliver's Kingdom are properly bonkers, but the people running them love 'em.
                              Yeah, those small theme British theme parks are great. They tend to be really wacky. Gulliver's World, Flambard's, Combe Martin Wildlife & Dinosaur Park. All bangers imo.

Comment

A new attraction is coming to Camelot Theme Park

No, you read that right.

Camelot. Theme. Park

North West's famous walkthrough scare event is back | Live actors ✓ New scare mazes ✓ Bigger, better & scarier in 2023 ⚰️ Tickets now on sale here →

Starting next month for five weeks Park N Party will be using the closed down theme parks remains to hold a drive thru cinema experience called Camelot Rises, where a zombie apocalypse has taken over the remains of the abandoned theme park

Comment

Working...
                                X