Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nakamura View Post
    Tomb Raider will get play time eventually. One thing I wish there was more of in Uncharted was tomb exploration.
    Don't play Tomb Raider, then.

Comment

Yeah, there's probably more tomb raiding in Uncharted than Tomb Raider.

Tomb Raider is a great game though.

If you want another game like Uncharted, then Tomb Raider is your only option really, and it's a good one.
      Last edited by rmoxon; 03-06-2013, 12:28.

Comment

2, for me, is so great because, on top of being freakin' awesome, reminds me of the first time I watched Raiders of the Lost Ark with my Dad.

The game has that Saturday morning matinee feel with the roguish hero, pretty ladies, sidekick, one liner wide cracks, breath taking set pieces and scary bad guy.

What's not to like.

As I said in my OP: Inbefreakincredilievable!!

Comment

All this talk is making me want to play all three again........DAMN YOU ALL!

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles View Post
            Love lara but not up there with UC2, probably cause she falls and screams like she's orgasms, a lot, i'd say she falls a screams about every 20 to 30 minutes, sometimes all the time in some chapter's.
            She does in the first hour or 2 of gameplay and I admit (and commented here before) it was annoying as hell. However, the fact I could run away from, duck, dodge, counter and shoot enemies as well as level up skills and weapons with ease made up for her Maria Sharapova imitations.

Unchartered series definitely superior but Naughty Dog could learn a thing or 2 from the TR developers still.

Comment

But Colin doesn't play games!

I would have liked a weapon levelling or customization system in Uncharted. I found the guns a bit lacking at times and the lack of a silencer was grating. Would have been awesome if you found the odd silenced pistol with limited use that would really vary the game.

Comment

I agree that there are things in TR that would work well in Uncharted but I'm guessing Crystal Dynamics looked long and hard at Naughty Dog's games when they were working on the Lara reboot.

Comment

Bosh!! That's this finished for the 9th time. God love my inability to mess up my PSN accounts leaving me missing completion files and Trophies for a few of my favourite games.

I'll go back through it again later in the year on Very Easy to mop up the few weapons / treasure Trophies I missed this time.

Still absolutely sublime is this game!

Comment

10 years old today!!

Happy birthday Uncharted 2.

Comment

Best entry in the series.

Comment

Working...
                      X