X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help Support NTSC-UK

Old stuff
    Last edited by charlesr; 20-04-2011, 16:21.

Nice to get GAME as a sponsor. They are THE place to go for pre-orders if you want the game on release day or earlier.

Comment

I'll add banners at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by Malc View Post
        Nice to get GAME as a sponsor. They are THE place to go for pre-orders if you want the game on release day or earlier.

Game group are the dark side, I dont mind paying a sub etc, It feels like *"You sold out man"!

*hippy voice

Comment

Huxley,
          Unfortunately we're getting very little from the import folks we used to work with. We want to get more so we can do more reviews and features etc. A lot of people here including myself buy from Game so why not get something out of that. We're not getting enough subs to do that. Import scene is struggling since Sony put Lik-Sang and effectively Play-Asia out of business in Europe. With UK and US release dates almost identical and HD killing off most of the old PAL vs NTSC issues, its time to move on a little bit.

We've also got CDWow live and in less than 24 hours thats made us a pound - if we get that every day it would make a night and day difference.

I hope soon to have Tesco, Amazon and Play, if there is anyone that you recommend please let us know and we'll contact them.

The good news is that we are about to embark on a substantial facelift to the whole site. Can't say too much yet as there are some details to figure out but we are moving to a new system that will allow our writers to get their content up much quicker than before and have a much more integrated feel between website and forum.

Comment

I'm liking all this talk of a new site upgrade. Looking forward to it.

For recommended sponsors what about ShopTo and Zavvi?

Comment

Yeah I too use Shopto (& sometimes Zavvi) more and often than others I'm sure many others do also.

Comment

@ Neil
                Sorry mate I wasnt having a stab by any means and I fully understand the need to have those links. Sorry if it came over rude, i was having a joke.

Comment

Apart from the odd HMV purchase I get all my videogames from GAME so it'll be great having them sponsoring the site!

Comment

Originally posted by huxley View Post
                    @ Neil
                    Sorry mate I wasnt having a stab by any means and I fully understand the need to have those links. Sorry if it came over rude, i was having a joke.
                    yes understood but valid questions nonetheless.

Comment

Can someone post the subbies link pls?

lasy feck: http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/showthread.php?t=71663

Comment

It's in everyone's usercp

Comment

Hello.

Thought I'd bite the bullet and make the effort to pay the fee.

I thought it was more, tbh!

I might start saying things like "you won't believe what's going on in the Blue Room!".
                          Love the site and the community on here, seems fair to stump up, really.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae View Post
                            Huxley,
                            I hope soon to have Tesco, Amazon and Play, if there is anyone that you recommend please let us know and we'll contact them.
                            Have you tried www.gameplay.co.uk ?

Comment

We already have gameplay.

I haven't used them for a while. What are they like these days?

Comment

Working...
                              X