No announcement yet.

Uncharted 2 Co-op & Multiplayer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can be on tonight. Send me an invite if you see me, if you've got any spaces.

Comment

Anyone else getting rubbish sound/chat on the mp...?

As in when trying to speak/listen to others, the quality was appalling this afternoon, for me anyway.

Comment

I've added everyone in here I think. I'm going to be bowing out of the MP tonight though - don't feel too hot so will probably end up having to leave my space constantly. I'll leave the rest of the explanation to your imagination.

Comment

Multiplayer is fun! Only played a couple of games against/with random folk so far. Add me too!

PSN - VinceChan

Comment

Originally posted by Len View Post
            Anyone else getting rubbish sound/chat on the mp...?

As in when trying to speak/listen to others, the quality was appalling this afternoon, for me anyway.
            Not just you, the game has ****ty voice communication support in general.

It plagued the beta and multiplayer demos, was hoping they'd have it sorted for retail but it would seem not

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon View Post
              Not just you, the game has ****ty voice communication support in general.

It plagued the beta and multiplayer demos, was hoping they'd have it sorted for retail but it would seem not
              The games I had with Mike last week were fine. :/

Comment

No idea what it is then, I'm using the official mic too - the headset problems are certainly not isolated.

Works fine with other games though.

Comment

Definitely up for multiplayer deathmatch should there be enough people, in between playing Borderlands and PES10.

PSN: btang84

Comment

I'll be on shortly, looking for come co-op action. If nobody's around I'll carry on with the SP, but fire me an invite if you get any MP going.

Comment

Thanks to 45 and Kirov (and aren't you a demon with the sniper rifle, K ) - couple of good co-op games there. Christ, Sanctuary's a lot tougher than the other two.

Comment

Good games earlier with eight rooks an number45, slightly hampered by me having no headset... Coop is damned fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eight Rooks View Post
                          Thanks to 45 and Kirov (and aren't you a demon with the sniper rifle, K ) - couple of good co-op games there. Christ, Sanctuary's a lot tougher than the other two.
                          Hope to do tougher difficulties with you guys soon!!

Comment

Yeah I'd love to see the harder difficulties on those co-op levels, although if tonight's anything to go by Sanctuary will be an utter bitch. We should try the arena setup at some point as well.

Comment

we up for more tonight lads? possibly do the harder difficulties and try the arena? say around 8pm?

Comment

Only had a few goes with the multiplayer, but am happy to play some more. ID is squidmania.

Comment

Working...
                                X