Uncharted 2 Co-op & Multiplayer thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
    we up for more tonight lads? possibly do the harder difficulties and try the arena? say around 8pm?
    I'll be on around ten. I seldom get the chance to play before that time.

Comment

ill be waiting...

Comment

Right, been sidetracked and getting pissed so not played enough.

I will defo be on tonight as the missus is working.

So who's up for it...?

So will happily join any game types chosen, just send me an invite.

Will be on from around 8...

p.s. @Number 45 - Sent you an invite to party up the other night (at least I think I did), just wondered if you got it at all...?
        Last edited by Len; 29-10-2009, 14:05.

Comment

Hmm, I don't think I got that.

I don't think you can invite someone else in once a co-op level has started either, and it's usually a little too hectic to get a message off unless I'm not playing with randoms!

Will be on tonight. Had planned to go through more of the SP, but will happily play some MP if people are around.

Comment

Played a few co-op levels with 45 last night and was a good laff.

The village was slightly hectic with only 2 of us to say the least...lol!

More over the wkend if ppl are up for it...?

Comment

I probably will be, Uncharted is one of the few games the missus can stand!! Add me, and im sure we can sort something. Gamertag is MrKirov.

Comment

Lol...will do.

I had to curtail our game last night as the missus turned up after working a 16hr day and was not best pleased to come home to gunfire et al! Fair enuff really...

Comment

I'll be on again tonight and probably Sunday. Have some work to do tomorrow at midnight so I doubt I'll get the chance tomorrow.

Comment

Well I've finally got my Platinum trophy so if anyone needs a extra peep for co-op I'm glad to help out =>
                    Last edited by Darkstorm; 31-10-2009, 12:59.

Comment

Double cash (And possible zombie skeletons) this weekend from 25 minutes ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                        Double cash (And possible zombie skeletons) this weekend from 25 minutes ago.

Comment

I can get some time in over the weekend. Saturday should be fine if anyone else is on. I'll be going out at some point on Sunday evening, but maybe late afternoon or later at night... unfortunately the vast pile of other games I've yet to play properly keeps grabbing me. <_<

Comment

Played a cpl of quick games last night before going to the boozer and saw the undead and skelzors etc. Good stuff. Played the lobbing the treasure one which was ok but you really need to be organised for that.

Will defo be on this evening as well so feel free to grab me and we'll play...

Comment

Just a quick heads up if you suffer a connection error Naughty Dog have now included a Disconnect penalty (even in Co-op) to dissuade people from bailing out if they are losing.

Basically it'll withdraw $40,000 from your account each time and delevel you if you drop low enough.

Fortunately I've been ok connection wise but anyone with a slightly wobbly net connection should be aware of it.

On that note any non-wobbly peoples about at the moment that fancy a game?
                              Last edited by Darkstorm; 31-10-2009, 12:09.

Comment

I thought they said that it would only include voluntary disconnects?

Comment

Working...
                                X