Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modern Warfare 2 (possibly) for ?30 or less.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modern Warfare 2 (possibly) for ?30 or less.

I received a code from Littlewoods today offering ?25 off a ?50 spend until Monday.
    MW2 is ?55 on PS3 and ?54 on 360. So making them ?30/?29 respectively. You can also get 8% cashback via Quidco.

Code is ZQ266

I presume that anyone can use it but not sure.
    Don't look at me, I'm irrelevant.

I just tried it and ordered - all good Thanks.

Comment

Sainsburys.. £26 apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiant View Post
        I just tried it and ordered - all good Thanks.
        Did they charge you full price though? I know that's what they do at first and then knock off the discount later if you're entitled to it.

Edit: either way I've gone for it, if I don't get charged 30 like my order states then they're getting it back, sealed or not.
        Last edited by Daragon; 07-11-2009, 10:47.

Comment

I'd be careful with these Littlewoods codes. Sometimes they come back to you three months down the line and say that, actually, the code you used wasn't issued to you and you need to pay the full price.

I've never used them because of these stories that crop up quite regularly on sites like hotdeals.

E.g http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/52150...ewoods-warning

Comment

Good luck to them if they try that, I might just report my credit card as stolen as soon as my order turns up with the correct price.

Comment

I've had very bad experiences with Littlewoods.
              Sainsbury's price is great, if it turns out to be true
              Knew this game wouldn't hit the shelves at that stupid original RRP!

Comment

Just phoned my local Sainsburys & was told that they haven't got many copies in & that I couldn't pre-order. Do I get down there at 7AM...

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post
                  Unfortunately I suspect the stupid rrp will be very much in effect beyond the release day offers

I could have had this by now (abeit a 'not to be sold in UK' version) from coolshop if I didn't cancel my order when I found out about Gamestation's trade in deal, but as they've stopped preorders on it and as I'm not mental enough to queue up for god knows how long on monday evening for a copy then I'm pretty much up a creek without a paddle if littlewoods ****s me over.

Comment

Originally posted by Damien View Post

The Sainsbury price is true, was in earlier getting some shopping and by the customer service desk were boxes of the game on ps3, x360 with 26.00 stickers on it with a huge paper thing around the top of the display saying "not for sale until tuesday at 8am, we do not take preorders, strictly one copy per customer"

Comment

asda £32 from midnight

Comment

Tesco - £25 when bought with any other chart game.

Comment

Comment

Someone on GAF is reporting that Sainsbury's have sold it to him today for that price.

Dalston Kingsland store.
                            I have no idea if that place even exists.
                            Last edited by Number45; 09-11-2009, 12:03.

Comment

Sainsburys most be taking a loss on that surely selling it nearly ?30 under RRP i suppose they think we might buy something else while there.

Comment

Working...
                              X