Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSP2 = 2 Sticks please sony!

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
      I can see how much potential the PS5 has too.

Are you 15 or something?
      Iv been playing games ever since my grandad bought me a spectrum 128k back in 1990 so no i am not 15. And as for your ps5 comment thats silly as the ps5 is probably 10yrs away where as the PSP2 is right around the corner.

Originally posted by spinpug666 View Post
      Yeah i agree make it happen Sony.

Comment

Originally posted by NeoDragoN View Post
        Makes no difference though if it has all **** games like the psp. eh?
        I was starting to think this misguided belief was on the way out (after the PSP Go made many people wake up to how many great games there are on UMD), but I guess not.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
          after the PSP Go made many people wake up to how many great games there are on UMD
          really? i didn't think that many people bought the psp go. I've never even seen one in Australia. either literally no one wants to sell them or they haven't come out yet.

anyway you have to admit, there are even less quality releases on the psp than the wii or cube back in the day

Comment

Last edited by usman; 28-12-2009, 18:01.

Comment

Originally posted by spinpug666 View Post
              PSP2 = 2 True, good sticks please sony!

Fixed

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                really? i didn't think that many people bought the psp go. I've never even seen one in Australia. either literally no one wants to sell them or they haven't come out yet.
                They didn't, but when it was launched everyone started discussing the PSP catalogue and realising how much quality there is.

anyway you have to admit, there are even less quality releases on the psp than the wii or cube back in the day
                Erm, no... I don't think anyone has to admit that. Especially not compared to the wii, I mean come off it!

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                  The Cube was a bit underrated when it came to its software. It had some great titles made for it but to say the Piss............i mean Wii has better games than the PSP is silly as the Wii has barely a handful of must have titles available for it. I think mekanor must of been smoking something when he said that

Comment

In fairness, I could list a fair few really good games for the Wii, PSP and Cube. I don't think critisism of the PSP's software lineup really holds much water these days (though I guess it depends what we like to play).

Comment

Very true Shakey Jake. The Wii just hides it well with all the shovelware!
                      PSP really has some crackers now.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam The Man View Post
                        Thats unfair.

GTA VIC CITY STORIES
                        GTA LIBERTY CITY STORIES
                        GTA CHINA TOWN WARS
                        TEKKEN: DARK RESURRECTION
                        SOUL CALIBUR: BROKEN DESTINY
                        TEKKEN 6 (on the way)
                        WIPEOUT PURE
                        BURNOUT LEGENDS
                        RIDGE RACER
                        MOTORSTORM: ARCTIC EDGE
                        DAXTER
                        FINAL FANTASY: CRISIS CORE
                        FINAL FANTASY DISSIDIA
                        DISGAEA 2: DARK HERO DAYS
                        JEANNE D ARC
                        FINAL FANTASY TACTICS: WAR OF THE LIONS
                        PATAPON
                        LUMINES
                        FIFA 10
                        METAL GEAR SOLID: PORTABLE OPS
                        METAL GEAR SOLID: PEACE WALKER (on the way)
                        SYPHON FILTER: DARK MIRROR
                        SID MIER'S PIRATES
                        SOCOM US NAVY SEALS: FIRETEAM BRAVO

thats 2 dozen great games available for the PSP and of all genres so everyone will find something to enjoy.
                        Nice list also maybe warranted there poss the million selling Monster Hunter, Street Fighter Zero 3, PES2010 there too hear it`s quite handy besides its 1 stadium :/. I`m sure there is more as well. Plus the Wii vers of PES2010 will poss be the best footy game this year/next which says a lot about how when developed for correctly the Wii can be magical, but prob not developed for correctly often enough. As for PSP2 I`m excited hope Sony handle it better than the PSPGo. Which they seem to have been very very slow with and need to tell the companies they MUST release games on PSN. All I want to play is past PS2 perfect games and some original titles. I have some great PSOne games on my PSP and I think PSP2 will be the same but for PS2 games. Oh and this might be a stupid question but Power Stone is fine on PSP, so I think Shenmue would run on it no? Athough the Career mode and Arcade mode cut from GT and SC respectively so maybe means there is not so much space regards to UMDs. I most look fwd to PSN vers of Shenmue and Daytona if they ever happen.
                        Last edited by JU!; 15-11-2009, 14:58.

Comment

The idea that the Psp2 won't have any kind of physical media has just popped into my head. I'm guessing that pspgo was just a test run for what we can expect from Sony for Psp2.

Comment

If the PSP2 is on the cards for the next few years I'd hope that Sony would release a machine that is comfortably ergonomic, as opposed to being mostly form over function. The PSP has always looked a bit stylish but playing with the analogue nub feels unbearably cramped.
                            Last edited by Decider-VT; 20-11-2009, 00:04.

Comment

Playing on a DS is hardly comfortable either.

Comment

All I want from a new handheld is for it to be powerful enough to play loads of emus perfectly and a brilliant d-pad that registers diagnals perfectly. Also at least 6 easy to reach buttons, not so bothered about thumbsticks to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                                X