Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll check my history. Yeah, 30 would be fine, especially at native res.

Comment

This is the best gaming news of the week for me.

How can these small dev teams clearly work hard on a game, only charge ?9.99, and yet still manage to produce results that retail game devs can only dream of?

60fps native? Thats what i'm f'ing well talking about!!!

Comment

Hold on, might be inaccurate information on my part. Trying to retrace my steps to see where I read or deduced 60fps native from.

Comment

From the horse's mouth (I tweeted the dev just now) : constant 30fps except for one little bit in one place where it can drop to 20-25fps. Not bad for a native res game that looks so sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
            From the horse's mouth (I tweeted the dev just now) : constant 30fps except for one little bit in one place where it can drop to 20-25fps. Not bad for a native res game that looks so sweet.
            It both excites me and annoys me at the same time.

Brilliant game for a tenner. Just makes me more bitter about all the games that dont look all that great, and yet still run sub native....for full retail price. Silent hill is the only recent retail game which manages native, and thats unacceptable.

Guess i'll be buying the cheaper PSN titles only in future if thats the trend.

Comment

Can't wait! 30fps will be fine with a few dips. Really surprised about this and very excited!

Comment

Is this a new version just for vita, or is this just a conversion of the current psn version, i.e if you've already purchased it on psn you just download it agin to the vita?

Comment

Originally posted by fishbowlhead View Post
                  Is this a new version just for vita, or is this just a conversion of the current psn version, i.e if you've already purchased it on psn you just download it agin to the vita?
                  Its not cross buy no, but at a tenner it makes no odds for me.

I'd pay ?20 for this on vita anyhow.

Comment

Virtues Last Reward is tempting me to rebuy a Vita...must fight the urge!!

Also....why is this thread still alive?? Surprised the Nintendo mob have not accused you of bias for leaving it open

Comment

Well spotted Loftgroover, will set new one up shortly!

New thread here: http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...49#post2012049
                      Last edited by Colin; 14-12-2012, 16:03.

Comment

Working...
                      X