Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's everyone listening to today? (Part deux)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Powerglove. Made me want play Mega Man X again.

Comment

Summer time is J-pop time:

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        New Pertubator album. Listen here: http://perturbator.bandcamp.com/ . You'll thank me.
        Thank you very much!

Track 6......

Comment

Glad you like it! Yeah, Track 6 is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
            Glad you like it! Yeah, Track 6 is awesome.
            Yeah mate. It makes me wish I had the talent to make a 3rd person cyberpunk shooter/detective game. The slower paced sections with detective work would be dripping with atmosphere whilst the shooter elements would be hard hitting, 80s violence style. The story line would have course centre around around a new drug on the street and a sinister corporation at the heart of it all.

The end scene has you driving to the corporation's tall, glass skyscraper. The narrative is coming from the main character and as you drive he is summing up all that has lead him to this point, whilst this plays in the background:-
            Last edited by 'Press Start'; 21-06-2014, 21:22.

Comment

I'm listening to Beatles songs being butchered on ITV. It's quite horrific, car crash television.

Comment

Originally posted by 'Press Start' View Post
                Yeah mate. It makes me wish I had the talent to make a 3rd person cyberpunk shooter/detective game. The slower paced sections with detective work would be dripping with atmosphere whilst the shooter elements would be hard hitting, 80s violence style. The story line would have course centre around around a new drug on the street and a sinister corporation at the heart of it all.

The end scene has you driving to the corporation's tall, glass skyscraper. The narrative is coming from the main character and as you drive he is summing up all that has lead him to this point, whilst this plays in the background:-
                I would be all over that game.

You've likely heard the other Perturbator albums but, if not, listen to I Am The Night. That's one that makes me see scenes play out in my head not unlike your game. Mine are often from the futuristic sequel to The Warriors that only exists in my head.
                Last edited by Dogg Thang; 21-06-2014, 23:48.

Comment

Comment

Excellent.

That has prompted me to break out the Judgement Night OST.
                    Really needs good speakers though - really suffers on YT:

Comment

Fabulous follow-up post! I love that film and the soundtrack.

Comment

I think alestorm may be one of my fav bands

Comment

Been listening to Chvrches all weekend:

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                            Fabulous follow-up post! I love that film and the soundtrack.
                            Is the film as good as I remember? I only watched it once when it arrived on VHS or whatever.

Comment

Haven't seen it for at least 10 years. Bit scared to watch it now as I fear it really won't have aged well!

Comment

Bruce Springsteen's best song:

Comment

Working...
                                X