No announcement yet.

Xbox One : Thread 04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep. Now they have a user base large enough to use their own Samsung brand.

Comment

I'd not just change the company brand, I'd change the Xbox brand too, must be worthless in Japan after this track record

Comment

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

The Last Tinker is effectively axed on XBO. The game has apparently sold poorly on PS4 so the devs feel it's a waste of time finishing the port given the XBO's lower userbase

Comment

Good to see the indie parity clause working well...

Comment

Think it's been on sale the whole five or six weeks it's been out on the PS4, the 6/10 reviews have nothing to do with the poor sales of course....

Comment

i never heard of the game

Comment

Nor me....looks generic as can be too.

Comment

Good article http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...european-daily

Comment

As a portuguese Xbox 360 owner during the previous console generation, I'm not at all surprised by that article. The Xbox 360's success story was very much an anglo-american one. According to James Armstrong (Senior Vice-President for Southern Europe at SCEE and Managing Director for Spain and Portugal), Portugal is PlayStation's best market in the world in terms of market share. PlayStation's 2013 market share figures were thus: 71% of all home consoles sold, 72% of all portable consoles sold and 79% of all videogames sold.

Comment

Really good Phil Spencer interview.

Comment

Geometry Wars 3 will be out on Nov 26th for ?9.99

Also looks like there will be a Halo MCC console bundle:

Comment

Originally posted by Kron View Post
                          Geometry Wars 3 will be out on Nov 26th for ?9.99
                          Holy crap that's soon! Can't wait!

Comment

Customisable backgrounds, desktop themes and a screenshot feature are all coming to Xbox One, Microsoft has announced.X…

No timeframe yet but MS confirms that customised themes, background images and... Sweet mother of god... Finally a screenshot function are inbound

Comment

yay the black background on the dash looks so half finished

Comment

I have a plain black wallpaper on my phone always, makes the icons so much clearer and uncluttered looking. OCD for the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X