Mario Vs Donkey Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Square
    Anybody figured out where you can order one of these yet? It'd go really well between the Super Monkey Ball figures ^_^
    I'd like to know where I can order one of the Japanese lovelies holding them in the commercial
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
      I'd like to know where I can order one of the Japanese lovelies holding them in the commercial
      Japan would be a good place to start...

Comment

I agree with you Rushy, got this game today and I already see how you can say that. Particulary the level where you have to guide all the toys to the exit, thats what did it for me. Graphics are detailed and its got great pick up n' play value.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
          You get them through the Nintendo VIP catalogue. Sucky sucky 10,000 stars points!
          Last edited by James Harvey; 25-06-2004, 18:49.

Comment

It's a good game, and once you access the plus levels it gets even better. I half wish that the whole game was like the plus levels, to be honest.
            The ending's adorable

Comment

Yeah I've almost finished the main game now, but once you do that you get extra levels, but if you beat all the high scores am i right in saying you get more levels?

Yes you do, thanks for the help you useless lot.
              Last edited by taurusnipple; 03-07-2004, 11:02.

Comment

Played this whilst on holiday non-stop. Its a classic in my view. Figured it out also
                Last edited by [email protected]; 12-07-2004, 14:48.

Comment

beat the high score on a specific stage. some of them are rock >_<

Comment

Originally posted by taurusnipple
                    Yeah I've almost finished the main game now, but once you do that you get extra levels, but if you beat all the high scores am i right in saying you get more levels?
                    You get an "expert" level for every 9 hiscores you beat (there's a total of 90 normal and plus levels, meaning 10 bonus expert levels to open).
                    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Sorry for posting late but i couldnt tear myself away from this title

very addictive and it also has the rare factor, many many times i have nearly thrown my sp off a wall in absolute anger

anyway very fun game i'm now on the plus missions but i only have around 34/49 stars

gonna try and prgess further then worry about the star afterwards

i like the plus missions because you are using on of the toys to help you progress and pick up parcels

top stuff

Comment

I just ran through the non-plus stages over a period of 2 days, by world 5 it started to get a bit tense! I love the game though, really simple and fun. I got about 20 stars, but always collected all 3 parcels

just started plus mode, it's mad having to do all those stages with my little mario to worry about! i noticed even the first stage was fiendish!

so how do you get a star for each stage? (i did many by accident!) - is it just based on time left? whats the science behind this?

Comment

I believe you have to beat the high score to get the star for each level, so the amount of time left does come into it.

Comment

Working...
                          X