No announcement yet.

Galleon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can, because so far they have yet to fail me, maybe the fighting gameplay has at times, but the platforming controls make alot of sense and i have yet to fall of anything i didn't want to.

Comment

fighting is diabolical - platforming can be iffy (I have fell off a few platforms due to the ****e) ... but the sense of scale and adventure is 2nd to none.

Re-bought this recently and have been delving in and out. It is the first game to give me that sense of adventure since the original tomb raider .. I just wish we would see a sequel with all the little bugs ironed out

Comment

Apart from picking up objects and some issues with the combat, I thought the controls were pretty much spot on.

I love the game , the sense of adventure is great , the story and in particular the voice acting is top class, and some of the levels are brilliantly planed out.
        Some minor bugs let the game down a bit, but overall it?s one of the best platform games I?ve played this gen

Comment

I keep going back to this every now and again. It's on my Xbox HD so easy to dip in when I'm bored.

I do still like it, although I would agree the combat is really poor. I liked the character designs a lot too. Nice and distinctive, and they actually have *character*. It seems all most developers do now is scan some random guy's face and leave it at that.

Comment

Working...
          X