Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Curry House CoCo Ichibanya: Kyo Mo Genki Da! Curry ga Umai!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right, I'm kinda stuck on Act 7.

I don't know if it's me being crap, or the game has suddenly got really, really hard. I'm just getting no-where near the level of happy customers in the time limit. Any tips?

Comment

I had an asparagus, tomato and cheese curry from CoCo Ichibanya the other week. ****ing odd tasting... but it'll teach me not to bother reading the menu properly.

I saw an advert for this game inside, but thought it was a pisstake for advertising...

Comment

So CoCo Ichibanya is a real chain of Curry Houses, and this game is to promote it? Like the Japanese version of Mick and Mack in McDonald land?

They did pretty well considering, because these kind of franchise tie-ins are usually awful.

Comment

Riiight, I thought it was just Japanese people who didn't know anything about Curry's. I was wondering why I was putting battered fish into mine, and a few Bockwursts :S

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Salter
            Riiight, I thought it was just Japanese people who didn't know anything about Curry's. I was wondering why I was putting battered fish into mine, and a few Bockwursts :S
            I didn't even question it! Which kind of shows why I've been let go from every kitchen job I've ever had.

Comment

Yeah CoCo's are a chain. Quite nice and cheap too.

Japanese 'curry' is just one flavour 'curry'. The only thing that varies really is what topping/meat you have with it. Be it asparagus and cheese/chicken katsu/sausage/prawns/fish/hamburger. It's always the same generic sauce used, amusingly it's also meat based, so even if you order a vegetarian topping there's still meat in the sauce.

Comment

mmmm katsu curry rice...

anyway this game is great fun indeed, if not infuritatingly hard at times, it drove me mad at some parts, it can be a serious pain trying to multitask. It started off quite relaxed and enjoyable, but as soon as you gain controll of both workers at the difficulty level spikes to the extreme . Also the fact that the AI for your partner is completely useless at the later levels doesnt help, meaning you litteraly have to do everything.

But all in all good fun, however the main game has little replayability imo, but there are plenty of other minigames to enjoy.

Comment

Just gotten round to playing this today, well you serve curry and it was enjoyable. Never thought a game about fast food would be this interesting.

Overall a good laugh

Comment

Review's been written for this, it's just waiting to be uploaded

Comment

Originally posted by Standing On The Roof
                      Seeing as how this game is unique and incredibly fun-looking, it won't come out in the west. So it's on par for the course.

Better get out the Japanese dictionary then...

Shouldn't a game based around curry in theory go down well in the UK though? :P

Comment

Working...
                      X