Donkey Konga 2 : Hit Song Parade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowser123
    Play Asia, standard airmail. I did pre-order about 2 months ago though, so maybe pre-orders shipped quicker/had priority???

Strange thing with them is I always pay for a padded envelope but they always send my orders in a little box that costs more on the site at no extra expense. Kinda cool I thought
    When was yours sent out?
    Mine was sent on the 26th June.

Man it better not have gone walkies, I've already lost 2 Pikmin 2s

Comment

The email I got sent informing me my copy had been posted was dated the 26th June. It got here yesterday, so that's 9 days it took to arrive which is roughly the same amount it always takes. Sometimes it's slightly quicker, sometimes has taken 2 weeks. When was yours shipped?

Comment

Damn you all - stop bickering about when your games are turning up and start talking about how great Monkey Magic is. Monkey Magic, FFS!

Don't like that Zelda remix though. Or the new version of the Donkey Konga theme. Bah.

Comment

We already have done Mart. Look a few posts up from yours
          The Naruto one is still my fave though so far.

Any idea if you can buy the mini games so you don't have to pay to play them every time? I really like that one thats on the back of the box, the one where it's split screen and you have to input the drumming quicker than the opposition.

Comment

Apart from being caught out by the weird version of Yankee Doodle Dandy in Japanese!

Oh and I noticed some of the songs are right barsts and suddenly slow down or speed up occasionally when the barrels are near your hitting zone...
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by martTM
              Damn you all - stop bickering about when your games are turning up and start talking about how great Monkey Magic is. Monkey Magic, FFS!

Don't like that Zelda remix though. Or the new version of the Donkey Konga theme. Bah.
              W00t!
              I got it today, turns out they put it in the wrong pigeon hole at work :|

I just tried just quickly when I went home for lunch...You're right Mart, what have they done to that Zelda tune!? I barely recognised it, yuk! And the DK tune...its rank, all off beat and sh*t! Why did they change it!?

Oh man they have the theme from Monkey in there...By far the best tune!!
              Last edited by Goemon; 07-07-2004, 19:19.

Comment

"Born from an egg on a mountain top..."

Monkey Magic is the best. Woo.

Comment

got my copy last week and yesterday i received an email from lik-sang stating that its not freeloader friendly as previously stated

glad i've got a Japanese gamecube or i would be pissed as they only stated that if its unopened they will take it back

Comment

Now that is harsh. Id be pretty pissed off with Lik-Sang had i not got a modded cube.

They were just saying that to ensure more sales. Thats low tbh.

Comment

Perhaps... I couldn't see why this would be and the first one not.

Now that I've bought most of the Expert songs, I can say the overall the difficulty is higher than the first game. I only had problems with a couple of tunes there to get gold DK rating, so far I am still down about 10 silver DKs at the moment...

Comment

Gotta love that single Blue track on Expert, lots of fun!

Comment

Not strangely enough, that's the only one I have left to buy (10,000 points?!)...

Comment

I'd disagree, I don't think it's really any harder than the first. I'm no bemani expert (DK being the only ones I've played) but none of the normal level ones took more than one go to get golds, and the same probably goes for the experts up to about 4-5 barrels.

I had to make a concerted effort to unlock the 10k one (PAL cube grrrrr) and once available did it in about 3 tries.

Why on earth did they choose once AGAIN not to utilise both parts of the bongo pads? There are two separate buttons there for a reason...

--
                            bbw

Comment

Yes, the game could have been a lot harder but its very good fun and I think that overall the tracks/patterns are slightly more tricky that DK1.
                              I need to get some proper 4 player stuff going on mine now

Comment

Which Naruto theme is it? The one with the curry hater masala-san and the guy who treasures and polishes his shaft?

Comment

Working...
                                X