No announcement yet.

Tales of Symphonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've just ordered it based on the review in games tm and the posts on here. Looking forward to getting stuck in i did read it was multiplayer in the battles am i mistaken ?

Comment

I got my copy yesterday from vg+. Played it for 2 hrs and am impressed so far. The combat has yet to click for me though but I am hoping that it will do when I pay again tonight

Comment

Freelance, yes the battles can be played multiplayer.

Comment

although its a waste of time playing it multiplayer because only the main character is any good at hitting with the normal attack, all the others have time consuming maig cthat has to charge up

Comment

Not quite...you can play as Kratos or Zelos quite successfully in multiplayer.

Sheena too...and Prisea...and Reagl come to think of it.

All fairly melee based fighters

Comment

cool its not that important, is this a lot better than beyond good and evil then ?

Comment

They aren't really comparable.

I rate both ToS and BG&E as 2 of my favourite games

Comment

right after playing several hours and not really getting into it, im giving it another full wack so to speak. i'm at a fire beastie who is proving very difficult to kill :/ does anyone know where i am?

Comment

Is that the boss with two companions you have to beat as well? If so, you're not very far in

Just level up if something's too tough. I think I was a little too powerful for the final boss battle(s) so when it was over I was like "...oh."

Comment

Firstly my apologies for bringing up such an old thread but i'm in dire need of some help with this. Does anyone know how to reset the status of the Dungeon in the Temple Of Darkness please? I've tried the usual leaving and returning but that doesn't do the trick, even if go visit other places on the map and come back it's still the same.
                      I can no longer lead the first darkness blob thing because i've pulled a block out which lead to another block blocking my path near the first blob and i'm cut off! I've tried pushing various blocks etc but no joy!

Hopefully someone will know what i mean i'm worried a bit about losing the 37 hours i've put in to the bugger so far (only have one save and it's in the temple after i'd messed up without realising!)

Thanks

James

Comment

Working...
                      X