Burnout 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aye, thirded.

I hit a unlockable milestone whilst playing online once (think i'd made x amount of cash or something).

What did it do? Quit me out to 3 or 4 different "you've won samey-as-f00k car #43263463" which I skipped as quick as I could.. it totalled up all my earnings.. then spat me out to the online front end again. This was after about 20 minutes of trying to enter a bloody game in the first place, of course. :/

Agreed about the constant replaying every time you crash. I too find myself reduced to a button mashing mess in the hope that something might just skip the bloody thing

I've really tried to give this more time, but it's just either so mind numbingly easy or pad-through-the-telly-hard. I've had the game loaned out for a few weeks now, can't say i'm missing it much.

Maybe it isn't for me either... which is a little odd considering how much I love driving games.
    Last edited by Lyrical Donut; 25-10-2004, 00:32.

Comment

Reading back through this thread I am amazed at how quick discussion dropped off. Is no one playing this anymore? There is very little discussion about the mechanics of the game or about any of the particular levels in the game. Its just mainly bitching that this isnt burnout1 or 2, or gushing praise for the title.

I also noted many people made reference to how good the online races were (when they worked), unfortunately I dont have access to live so was unable to play these at all.

I also found out I could turn the DJ off in the options, so if I get a chance to play this again I will make sure I do that!

Comment

As much as I enjoyed it, I lost interest faster than the World Circuit Racer. I can't really explain it, I'm sure I'll go back to it at some point

Comment

Originally posted by rjpageuk
          I also found out I could turn the DJ off in the options, so if I get a chance to play this again I will make sure I do that!
          Finding out how to stifle that goon was the first... thing... I... did...

I haven't touched this since I got OR2... saying that I haven't played that immensely either.

Comment

Working...
          X