No announcement yet.

Paper Mario 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hehe thanks Randella_uk that really helped, i never saw that weird wall.

Sneaky nintendo (^_^)

Comment

Dunno if it has already been posted but the artwork for the US version is looking nice. Not long now, just a month to wait...

Comment

Nearly at the end but im taking time out to do some of the side quests and collect all the badges & recipies.

Just one small question, I have upgraded all the characters in my team using the shines and they are all at level 1.

The thing is i have loads of shines left over. the wizard guy wont let me upgrade them any more is there a way to upgrade them to level 2???

On a small side not has anyone found the wario & luigi badges, i found them pretty fun when you equip them. Try equiping one and then both to see some interesting effects. (wont spoil the suprise for you)

Comment

to upgrade your characters a second time, you need to get a particular item and give it to the shine bloke.
          its in the first castle with the red dragon.
          if you go all the way to the right, where the spikey floor things are, there is a wall you can now blow up.

Comment

Cheers, i totally forgot about that crack in the wall.

In the final star tower with all those damn puzzle rooms now. just trying to figure out how to make the chests appear.

Comment

Damn im stuck again right near the end i think.

Im at the astronomy tower thing near the end i have fought the dragon boss again & gotten the star key and i have used it to make the pillars rise up.

I have managed to get all the keys for the pillars except 2 of them. Im stuck on 2 rooms trying to get the chests to appear.

1st room is the one with the 2 red [ ! ] blocks in it.
              2nd room is the one with the 4 skeleton kooper troopers in it (2 white 1 pink & 1 blue)

What do i have to do to get the final 2 keys. Can anyone help???

Comment

if i'm thinking of the right rooms then....

2 red blocks. hit the one on the left 3 times, the right one twice. (?maybe)

the skeleton koopas you need to do in order, i think weakest to strongest, so you need to run past the first ones and start at the left end.

Comment

Ah your a lifesaver thanks again (^_^)

Comment

my usa copy should be with me very soon, has anyone got this (recently ntsc copy) ?

Comment

freeloader?

Can any freeloader users report any problems using the US version of PM2?

Comment

I'm getting it,
                        Should be with me either Sat or Mon..

looking forward

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk Davidson
                          Can any freeloader users report any problems using the US version of PM2?
                          I recieved this today (USA NTSC Ver) and played for about half an hour or so Good first impressions so far but still needs to prove itself. I have no doubt with all the previews I've read on it it'll do just that. I'm too tired to go into a long post now, or to work out how to go into details without giving spoilers. Really just wanted to post to let those that have asked know that my freeloader works fine with my UK machine with no problems.

Comment

This game is majestic.
                            Got the US version this morning, played it for the best part of the day. It's left me with a huge smile on my face.

The humour from the likes of N64 Paper Mario and GBA remain which is only a good thing. Done the 1st boss, nice little twist when you beat him.
                            Sliding through bars because your wafer thin is so cool, as is turning into a paper plane to get over gaps.

The main new addition to the game is the audience participation. When you start a fight there will be an audience at the bottom of the screen. Appealing to them (pleading with the crowd) allows a Star Power bar to build up which allows special attacks, as does successfully, pulling off well timed attacks. The crowd also participate in the action, sometimes throwing useful items to the heroes, other times projectiles that will harm them! When this happens you have to break off from the main fight and deck the crowd.

The other thing I like is the slot machine thingy. When you do a successful attack it is given an icon, each move is a different icon. Do two of the same (two head stomps for example) and then a fruit machine will appear on screen. Match the third icon with the other two and this powers you up.

Fantastic fun.

Comment

damn you all

still patiently waiting for my copy to arrive (only shipped on Thursday from vg+)

Glad that you are all enjoying it

Comment

Originally posted by MikeF
                                damn you all

still patiently waiting for my copy to arrive (only shipped on Thursday from vg+)

Glad that you are all enjoying it
                                my copy was sent on Tuesday from VG+ and it hasnt arrived yet

but it was posted the same day as midway arcade treasures 2 (GC) and that arrived today

Comment

Working...
                                X