X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man phone them they are billionaires

Comment

play this:

garage, deagles and grenades only - total conquest, spawn camping permitted - its totally nuts, you end up with massive grenade fights great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by NeilMcRae
        Man phone them they are billionaires
        Just phoned them, but they wanted me to fax them over a copy of my proof of purchase.

Dont have access to a fax machine, bugger it.

Comment

hmm, when I did that they didn't bother...

Neil.

Comment

Just use a bit of Super Glue, it fixed mine perfectly when it broke off.

Comment

Been playing this and aside from the odd and annoying problem online its alot of fun. Team survival is my favourite mode since youve got both elements of tension and teamwork. Having the one life really adds to the atmosphere. Running around like a tit on sharpshooter really gets on my nerves. If i wanted an unreal style mode id chuffing well go play on unreal.
              Moving around when online is a bit jerky yet firefights and grenade lobbing seem fine so the jerky movement doesnt seem to be lag related. You wont notice this if you host anyway, just seems a bit odd.
              More than worth the 20 odd quid if your on xbl.

Comment

Forgot to ask - do I need the original RS6:3? I sold mine a little while back.

Comment

no no and no

Comment

Worst. Intro. Ever.

Comment

Working...
                    X