No announcement yet.

DJ Decks FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive heard you cant beatmatch- its done automatically for you- if so then that the F**K is the point! you may aswel buy a mix cd as you not actually djing in the slightest.

Comment

I would say that there's more to DJing than just beatmatching.

Comment

they are both the same game in essence - just that dj decks and fx is a stripped down version due to no hdd being available for the pal market

Comment

rather than house i would rather see some breakbeat, or some hip-hop, or some drum and bass (you getting the jist of it yet)

it isn't that i dislike house, just that house music is pretty easy to mix (in my opinion) - though i suppose thats the entire point of this product in the first place ...

Comment

No, really. They're completely different titles. One was developed in the UK and the other in Japan.

Comment

screens from both games (which i can find) are identical .... so make of that what you will

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu
                rather than house i would rather see some breakbeat, or some hip-hop, or some drum and bass (you getting the jist of it yet)
                Yeah. Breakbeat would be good.

it isn't that i dislike house, just that house music is pretty easy to mix (in my opinion) - though i suppose thats the entire point of this product in the first place ...
                The game isn't out to be a challenge, more an alternative to a CD player after a night out. I think with the sampler, loops etc, you can make the mix as complicated as you like.

Comment

screens from both games (which i can find) are identical .... so make of that what you will
                  A lot of sites have Decks & FX screenshots for DJ Box.

Here's some real ones from DJBox. The top three shots are the main DJ interface.
                  http://www.playstation.jp/scej/title..._function.html

Comment

Working...
                  X