No announcement yet.

Headhunter: Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The game picks up dramatically from the start of the Entertainment chapter (52%), with the character 'Psycho Star' being one of the more memorable videogame characters in some time. After playing Jack Wade for the 3rd time, the pace rarely lets up, and the last portion of the game is home to some excellent set pieces and excellent gun battles.

I honestly thinkt his would be a better game if it was shorter in all honesty. A lot of bits that drag the game down don't really need to be in their. A tighter, more abrasive game, clocking in at around 10 hours instead of 15 would have made it a much better experience, Tbh. Thoughts?

oh, and Gamestation are currently doing this for ?29.99 new on both Xbox and PS2, if you're wondering whether to give it a shot.

Comment

I'm on level four now, and although I'm still enjoying the game, I wish I could finish this blasted mission (that has lasted for three levels). I want to be Above, not Below

Comment

Playing through the first mission atm and enjoying it thus far. One thing I do like is the style of the visuals, the slight hazy look really gives it a cinematic feel.

Comment

Anyone know for sure what the differences are between the Xbox/PS2 versions?

I presume the Xbox one has better surround sound, other than that... ?

thanks

Comment

meh, make up ur minds guys, **** or hot? loved the original so was really lookin forward to this til I saw some videos a while back showin how bland some of the design looked.

btw, its headhunter legacy to start a game in boring corridors, look at the original, started in a really crap corridor :P

Comment

It isn't mind blowing at all, but I'd say it's worth a pop if you enjoyed the original - just don't expect the most polished or inpsired adventure ever.

Comment

Now i've clocked it,I'd give it a solid 7 out of 10 , worth playing through once just to hear one of the best music scores of recent times and the arnie-esque one liners.

Comment

Smegaman, if you liked the original I'd say you'll probably like Redemption. It has the same feel and ironic undertones in the story. And the main annoyances in the first game, like the camera and targeting, is better this time imo.

Comment

does anyone know if the US version (if its out yet) is 480p compatable? Bizzarely enough the PAL version isn`t

Comment

Working...
                    X