No announcement yet.

Star Wars Lego (demo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was rather ****e, about the complexity or crash bandicoot, people are just fapping over it because it has star wars in the title.

Comment

I played the demo for a bit and thought it was absolutely fantastic. Perfect lightweight gaming fodder.

FYIMF, I'm 'fapping' because it has Lego in the title.

Comment

The core gameplay is simplistic but fun, some of the puzzles on display in the demo necessary for finding all the secret items were pretty tough.

Not all games have to be incredibly complicated to be good.

Comment

Originally posted by Strider
          I didn't mind it, there's certainly a lot of charm to it
          Shhhhh... you can't keep quiet, can you?

Three letters: NDA. Shut it, sonny.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris
            I thought it was rather ****e, about the complexity or crash bandicoot, people are just fapping over it because it has star wars in the title.
            Firstly, I'm not a big star wars fan. They're good films, nothing more. Secondly, I played Lego as a kid and it was fun. Thirdly, I like games that don't need to have 500 moves and 3 weeks of intensive dedication to 'get it'. I like to laugh while playing games and I like games to charm me. I like good puzzles that don't require a key from some guy or box that I saw last week.

It's a fun game with character, charm and one which has been lovingly produced and it makes me happy when I play it.

I might hate the actual full game mind you but the demo is great.

Comment

Just played the demo and it's certainly a cute little game isn't. Plenty of charm and if they play up the humour side of things it could be a winner.

Gameplay isn't anything particularly special or innovative though, it lives on it's personality. Might be worth picking up if it could be had cheap!

Comment

Did anyone get all ten of the items in the demo? - I'm up to 7 and now I'm a bit stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by goldbricker
                  Did anyone get all ten of the items in the demo? - I'm up to 7 and now I'm a bit stuck.
                  yeah, all 10, you have to switch characters in free play mode to get the other 3. you need jar jar and R2 for the other 3 I think.

Comment

downloaded and played this last night, like has been said above, easy and enjoyable to play, but take away Star Wars licence and the appeal is halfed, I'll certainly get it on Xbox though.

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                      downloaded and played this last night, like has been said above, easy and enjoyable to play, but take away Star Wars licence and the appeal is halfed, I'll certainly get it on Xbox though.
                      Careful mate, Yarr talk isn't tolerated in the first play thread. Don't get the thread locked because you're a naughty little scamp

Comment

mmm,

I assume he mean this: http://www.fileplanet.com/151043/150...Star-Wars-Demo

Comment

Originally posted by davidholliss
                          I'll certainly get it on Xbox though.
                          yeah I got the PC demo from 3DGamers ! just saying I will buy it on Xbox rather than PC

Comment

Working...
                          X