No announcement yet.

Devil May Cry 3 (Trial)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huh.............. ravon is willing to ofload outbreak at abargain of a price! hmmmmmmmmmmm........... contemplates!

Comment

Dont you dare!

DONT leave me with that game! You cant ask manz to order then cancel it! I'll haunt you forever blud!

Comment

Erm ... I don't know if Saur really should be hearing this. There's a bit in the preview vid where Dante takes the hind legs off a pool table, surfs some sucker across the floor and up it into the air, then goes straight into an aerial combo.

What's worse ... it looked like gameplay footage.

Comment

images of saur hauting me with break moves and sick evo skillz...........hmmmmmm
          nah not evo he knows id own him on that! Must find a repelant that wards away eeeeevil spiritz!

Comment

bwwaaahahhahaahahahaa!!11 XD

YES!!!1 - I saw in the vids the way that brer FLOPPED when he was trying to use the props like the pole, I LOVE stuff like this! I love it when they give you a sick system then let you run riot with it and try and take it further than even what they think is possible (go on a Neo flex)

Letting him use props is superb!

Comment

Saur I was almost gona call you last night about the Trial to see if you wanted to borrow my copy which I could send to you with the Monster Cable, but never got round to it

After Ive played it myself that is

Comment

whoops. Very sorry. Will not happen again.
                Last edited by SunLolly; 07-09-2004, 14:29.

Comment

Easy there sun lolly

cant ask things like that here...

Comment

ask what? is he selling his body in order to experience dante the 2nd coming? yes the 2nd not 3rd! his last outing was a drunken frenzy!

Comment

He was asking someone to YARR! him a copy for cash, might have been joking but it didn't seem like it and i pretty certain it was against the rules thats all.
                      Last edited by Destrukticor; 07-09-2004, 15:42.

Comment

Just had my first go on the trial version and am happy enough I guess. Its kinda like an old friend, and plays very similarly to the original thus far. I died at the first real boss which was a great fight I might add, Ill try to put some more time into the demo to find out how far it will take me. Graphically it seems ok without being jawdropping, it looks very 'PS2' in as much as the jaggy and at times ugly graphics and textures, and I still prefer the gothic setting of the original to this. Initial feeling is very much one of Deja Vu, with more play im hoping to find out new ways of obtaining depth from the game, its too early to be critical of it on any gameplay level just yet. And the music is awful too, no custom soundtrack to save this one unfortunatly. Strangely, although I picked up the shotgun, it would seem i couldnt get the option to actually select it which I dont know is a limitation of the trial or me missing something obvious. Saurian you will no doubt love this, Im gona need more time with it to be convinced

Comment

I just got my demo too!! So far i really like it, the levels are designed to keep the combo's/juggles moving constantly and it feels extremely fast and fluid - its crazy!! As marcus pointed out the graphics are very PS2 esque i.e jaggies floating here and there and bits of slow down clogging up the slick moves... so far thumbs up (btw to select your shotgun press L2) gonna head off for some more... i'll post updated impressions later
                          looks like we can forget DMC 2 afterall...

Comment

I've just folded and bought one from eBay. Now I must sit and wait for 7-14 days for it to arrive! >_<

Comment

What is sick (sorry) is Dante's melee move in Gunslinger mode, its just like Christian Bale in the movie Equilibrium and if its not inspired by that Id be amazed. The techniques do add to the game, although I dont get on well with the sword technique in comparison to Gunslinger. I will reiterate though, the music is really, really awful. Just let the intro sequence play upon loading. Some sort of devil-worshipping grundge-rock stuff. Awful.

Comment

lol soz i meant the moves are very silky if you hit the jukebox in the first mission it plays DMC 1 battle music!!

Comment

Working...
                                X