Bard's Tale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bard's Tale

Just checked this out briefly (Xbox), and in that time yeah i like it, funny witty humour, (dunno if previous bard's tale was like this), nice crisp graphics, kinder top-down view, can see myself really getting into this, just a shame i aint got much time these days for adventure/rpg type games -- anyone else got/played this, how it compare to the old bard's tale i wonder?

I played it briefly last night as my mate wanted me to see it, and it did look like an enjoyable game. I wasn't so keen on the combat, specifically the way your character continues on combo'ing when you let go the buttons, removing control for a brief second.

I love the interface and especially the way weapons that are picked up are automatically sold or assigned if they are better or worse than your current.

The game has a great sense of humour - the first quest was a complete pisstake of others in the genre, and I imagine the entire game is like this. I like the songs too

The biggest flaw of the game though is the lack of multiplayer - a massive crime.

Comment

Working...
    X