Tiger Woods DS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tiger Woods DS

Got my copy of Tiger on DS yesterday. Been playing for a while and am pretty impressed. The touch screen swing works well, contrary to some previews in some of the mags. Graphics not as good as they could be I feel. Bit pixelly on the close ups and the create a golfer is a bit naff but the frame rate is steady and the courses look solid and recognisable. Apart from the create a golfer the other pro's look great.
    Sound is pretty poor, the sound effects when out on the course are a bit crackly and the music on the opening screen is bontempi organtastic.
    However...the gameplay is great. Getting used to the controls takes a few holes. Driving is fine but anything less than 100% power needs a bit of skill on the power bar.
    So its the best portable golf game I have played, but I think it could have been a whole lot better given a couple more months in development.

Originally posted by davek22
    So its the best portable golf game I have played, but I think it could have been a whole lot better given a couple more months in development.
    Surely it can't be better than Neo Turf Masters?

Comment

How about Awesome Golf on Atari Lynx? That gopher was top "in the cup" Yeah Neo Turf Masters was a monster game, especially in link up play

Comment

Working...
      X