• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally completed.

Hit Ratio: 75%
    Enemies Killed: 930
    Number of times killed: 58
    Clear Time: 20:45'47''

Lord Sandler certainly doesn't like hand grenades.....

Comment

To save me searching all the 1,200 odd posts, is there a language barrier on biohazard 4?

Thanks

Comment

Not really... though there's the odd hint and clue in the docs you find.
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Just finished it

Hit Ratio: 68%
          Enemies Killed: 972
          Number of times killed: 8
          Clear Time: 16:59'32''

I did reload a lot though, so total play time is probably around 20-21.

Great game overall, but a bit too much survival and not so much horror :/

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
            Not really... though there's the odd hint and clue in the docs you find.
            Ta, i think it'll be purchased soon

Comment

lol i'm still on 5-2 too. i borrowed re4 from a mate who came and picked it up while i was out as his big bro wanted to play it. bloody skank. but i managed to get the second disc back from him as he won't get to it for a few days at least. heck, i'd give him a week at least. it's taken me two to get where i am now, and he's doing a dentistry degree!

however, if he manages to get to the end of the disc in a week then i really am that crap at games

Comment

I completely upgraded my striker 100% and then found

I could purchase an 'exclusive', which I did, and now have 100 shots capacity!

. I assume this happens on other weapons you max out.

Comment

Yeah it does, I'm trying to get the Exclusive on the Handcannon, can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by marcus
                    I completely upgraded my striker 100% and then found

I could purchase an 'exclusive', which I did, and now have 100 shots capacity!

. I assume this happens on other weapons you max out.
                    All weapons have exclusives apart from the Killer7 but

not all exclusives are the same, some give you increased firepower, while others do other things like faster firing rate

Comment

Originally posted by taurusnipple
                      Yeah it does, I'm trying to get the Exclusive on the Handcannon, can't wait!
                      Well worth the wait!

If you don't know what the exclusive does, then you are definately in for a treat!

Comment

You've done it Friction? Awesome! I've already got in my inventory:

Exclusive Butterfly Magnum
                        Exclusive Blacktail
                        Chicago Typewriter
                        Inifinite rocket launcher
                        Exclusive Shotgun (the last one, forget name)

Nearly Exclusived the Handcannon and automatic rifle.

Comment

Once the game is completed, do you keep all the weapons and money at all? Ive got loads of cash spare, and have collected every treasure I could find, Im near the end on normal so am I about to lose it? Ive finished the game before but restarted on Pro, and lost everything accordingly.

Comment

Nah, you keep everything if you load up the clear game instead of starting anew. Makes it all rather easy though.

Comment

Thanks. So it goes from very easy to extremely then? Blimey. Still, Pro mode owns me.

Comment

What do you get for making the weapons exclusive versions? I can afford to do it to all of mine (got 450k ) but I'm saving up for the you-know-what
                                Last edited by RLench; 07-02-2005, 08:30.

Comment

Working...
                                X