Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Long Rabbit
    Explosions, guns, vehicles....sounded perfect to me but I'm really not enjoying it all.

Its like GTA but with horribly repetitive missions and with no plot or character. It really does look bad at times too. Shame it really sounded like a game I'd love.
    Ahhh Mercs' is awesome, very nice alternative/change of scenery after playing many hours of GTA SA (no bad thing) but PS2 suffers from framerate drops in the later stages - which put me off somewhat. Xbox Mercs' has smooth framerate and great graphics, pretty detailed n realistic too, fighter jets going across the skies, 'copters going bout and doing their own things, and ppls gets blown up sky high with nice exploding debris n stuff all over the place, good stuff!

Comment

This game is excellent, got the xbox version and I'm loving it.

Comment

Had a short play - It seemed pretty good - was most impressed by the physics which show how much could be added to a GTA game if they could implement along a similar line (doubt PS2 would be up to it).

Given the impressions here I'm gonna put some more time into this ASAP before it gets lost amongst future releases.

Comment

Working...
        X